Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 12/6/2022 at 5:46 PM, thehanyo said:

Y'all fighting over RedOne, Bloodpop, DJWS, Garibay, etc., and I'm over here wishing she'd make an entire album with Hillary Lindsay, Natalie Hemby and Lori McKenna. They gave us ARUTW and MR. The GP would eat it up and we could take a massive bite out of Taylor's audience.

gtfo GIF

Spoiler

Jk but still NO

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 16,849
On 12/7/2022 at 12:41 AM, BloodyOreo said:

Let's be real the GP praises MR video because they think she's acting respectable by not showing too much skin or intertwinning sexual imagery and religion. It's meaningless in regards to the actual quality of the video. 

SPILL BESTIE..

MR and Stupid Bomb are two of the Gaga's Worst MV :icant:

thankfully, MR is such an amazing song cant say the same for the other

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

On 12/6/2022 at 5:51 PM, FRANZGA said:

SPILL BESTIE..

MR and Stupid Bomb are two of the Gaga's Worst MV :icant:

thankfully, MR is such an amazing song cant say the same for the other

SL mv is still much better than the MR one tbh

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,849
On 12/7/2022 at 12:46 AM, thehanyo said:

Y'all fighting over RedOne, Bloodpop, DJWS, Garibay, etc., and I'm over here wishing she'd make an entire album with Hillary Lindsay, Natalie Hemby and Lori McKenna. They gave us ARUTW and MR. The GP would eat it up and we could take a massive bite out of Taylor's audience.

Girl, Taylor's audience are majority of teenage girls :icant:

HacGa won't take a massive bite there

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,011
x3

Gaga trying for almost a decade to win the christian soccer moms with songs like Million Reasons, Shallow and I'll Never Love Again and trying to introduce a new image of her being a good Christian, only to Bloody Mary being randomly viral and people starting to call her again that she is satanic and etc:icant::icant:

• lol 11

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/6/2022 at 6:41 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Let's be real the GP praises MR video because they think she's acting respectable by not showing too much skin or intertwinning sexual imagery and religion. It's meaningless in regards to the actual quality of the video. 

I didn't said that they reacted like that because the video was quality (It's decent at best) I read the comments the other day and it was surely not because she was not showing skin, they saw her in a more vulnerable manner without the Gaga persona (to say it like this) and they appreciated 

Edited by LGMonster95
  • paws up 1

On 12/6/2022 at 1:40 PM, FRANZGA said:

Rihanna's digital selling power is also mehh compared to Gaga and Katy.. she just released hundreds of singles and features to accumulate big sum of digital downloads

Like she has several no.1s with barely 3M downloads.. that's like what top3-6 peak for Gaga :icant:

And nearly all of her #1s were due to exclusive airplay by black artists on urban/rhythmic radio. If her, Beyonce and other black artists only played in the formats that Gaga was played, they wouldn't get as many #1's as they have.

Moderator 3,690
On 12/6/2022 at 6:59 PM, Andreu said:

New lana album in march @joesuda

Screenshot-20221206-085126-Chrome.jpg

They edited the descriptions too soon :icant:

Manifesting it is more NFR, BTD and Ultraviolence than Lust For Life, COTCC and Blue Banisters

• paws up 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 12/6/2022 at 5:51 PM, Adarsh said:

Gaga should explore hyperpop on her next album and work with fresh producers like AG Cook. 

AG Cook and Sega Bodega as executive producers and i will cream :whatga:

But it won't happen as we all know she's going to switch up her sound again and do something like 70s pop-rock inspired or something 

• love 1

On 12/6/2022 at 1:45 PM, monketsharona said:

I remember that DJWS interview in which he was actually saying this as well. Most people are ok with the fact most pop legend have their big iconic hitmaker

Gaga : RedOne

Michael Jackson : Quincy Jones

Madonna : Patrick Leonard / Nile Rodgers

Elton John : Bernie Taupin

Donna Summer : Giorgio Moroder

Shania Twain : Mutt Lange

David Bowie : Tony Visconti, Nile Rodgers

And so on..

But with Gaga it's always: NOOO, we don't want Gaga back in the studio with the producer of her biggest hits. I hate cupcakes so much :awkney:

• paws up 2