Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/4/2022 at 12:00 PM, LGMonster95 said:

In reality she really loves all her albums too, I really don't understand what some people wants to achieve with this, also back in 2017, Gaga was depressed because she was working very hard, her condition was getting harder on her, her relationships were going downhill etc it was a combination of all the bad things around her.

tell that to the ARTPOP stans tho, they are pretty sure she hated making Joanne

have they seen Five Foot Two?

I agree she holds a special place for all of her albums BUT the overall context of when she released them are what tarnished a bit of her memories

Joanne was her peak fibromyalgia era, literally she was in pain all the time, all the cancellations because of that chronic pain, Sonja getting worse health wise, her relationship with her dad getting complicated, failed engagements with Taylor, the stress of not getting another chance because of her last pop era almost killing her whole image

while ARTPOP was her drug peak era, also in pain because of her hip, the surgery, the feeling of being abandonned by her team she once felt like were her friends, the R Kelly drama, her own trauma of coping with being sexually assaulted, the constant backlash

a reminder she didn't want to perform Chromatica songs just last year, saying it would be too hard for her

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,811

Top Artists Youtube France:
#21 (+17) Lady Gaga — 3,00M (+27.9%)

Top Songs Youtube France:
#62 (NE) Bloody Mary — 402K views

Top 5 Female Artists YouTube France:
#1 (+1) Rihanna (#14 - 3.69M)
#2 (+2) Lady Gaga (#21 - 3.00M)
#3 (-2) Céline Dion (#24 - 2.94M)
#4 (=) Shakira (#30 - 2.71M)
#5 (+8) Lynda (#38 - 2.29M)

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 5

The strawman :dead:

I love Joanne, and I don't plaster hate for it every other month or so. I don't randomly say Gaga hates it. But ARTPOP haters do and when we defend it, suddenly anti-ARTPOPsters claim victim lmaoooo

So much for advocating for kindness.

• thanks 7

Popster for Sale 44,684
On 12/4/2022 at 11:14 AM, nydedan said:

is it too much to expect a dod increase on saturday?

not to jinx but she rose 6 spots on the artist chart so... it's not too much at all 

• thanks 1

Like I can appreciate both ARTPOP and Joanne and I listen to them based on different moods. Reclaiming trauma is a thing. Sometimes you know you've healed if you are able to talk about a painful point in your life and revisit it without breaking down. :excuseme:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3

The Joanne vs ARTPOP stans fighting is so funny. You have A Star Is Born, Born This Way and The Fame Monster eras getting huge updates and suddenly there are some stans fighting over forgotten albums about which one got +650 streams more:icant:  

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
On 12/4/2022 at 12:22 PM, Swallow said:

2.5m filtered sounds about right

Stay Be Humble GIF by Digital Pratik

Spoiler

It's better to expect something like a 1,9m  update and then be positively surprised :ohhh:

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 12/4/2022 at 12:14 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

The strawman :dead:

I love Joanne, and I don't plaster hate for it every other month or so. I don't randomly say Gaga hates it. But ARTPOP haters do and when we defend it, suddenly anti-ARTPOPsters claim victim lmaoooo

So much for advocating for kindness.

Exactly. I hate hypocrisy. Yikes.

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/4/2022 at 1:06 PM, chartgaga said:

tell that to the ARTPOP stans tho, they are pretty sure she hated making Joanne

have they seen Five Foot Two?

I agree she holds a special place for all of her albums BUT the overall context of when she released them are what tarnished a bit of her memories

Joanne was her peak fibromyalgia era, literally she was in pain all the time, all the cancellations because of that chronic pain, Sonja getting worse health wise, her relationship with her dad getting complicated, failed engagements with Taylor, the stress of not getting another chance because of her last pop era almost killing her whole image

while ARTPOP was her drug peak era, also in pain because of her hip, the surgery, the feeling of being abandonned by her team she once felt like were her friends, the R Kelly drama, her own trauma of coping with being sexually assaulted, the constant backlash

a reminder she didn't want to perform Chromatica songs just last year, saying it would be too hard for her

I find it stupid to blame one album when overall all those things were just a combo of really bad things that she was experiencing at that moment, if you ask Gaga now if she loves ARTPOP or Joanne she will 100% say that she loves them both and this is what we should take overall from this, the rest is a big BS

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,684
On 12/4/2022 at 11:24 AM, little legend said:

It's Saturday and yesterday was Bloody Mary's peak. So I expect something like 1,6m update. :bradley: 

It's over :bradley:

On 12/4/2022 at 11:25 AM, chartgaga said:

it's Saturday and people forgot about that fad, I expect like OUT from the main charts

so why did she do that huge leap on spotify artists? IGAKOOY? she didn't rise the others just fell? :icant: