Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,471
On 12/3/2022 at 5:36 PM, FRANZGA said:

Does it have to be oficially pushed by label for Eastern European Radios to start blasting this dark bawp??

Cause d*mn, the numbers are clearly showing that Eastern Europe GP love it.. what stops em from playing it on air?

I'm sure they have extended plans for it. I could see other promo things happening next week. 

Edited by monketsharona

Pop-a-911-ster 28,927
x3

Not us struggling all these years and having to track an increase of 2k daily cause of an irrelevant wanna be trend on Tik Tok and always being jealous of everyone else having even a minor trend on Tik Tok. And right now, are having one of the biggest increase of all time due to being viral on Tik Tok. :banana::banana:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
On 12/3/2022 at 5:44 PM, BloodyOreo said:

you mean 650k? or is this a non-ironic poor-fans? 

ironic

Spoiler
On 12/3/2022 at 3:12 PM, Andreu said:

OK yeah bloody mary entering the top50WW is a slay but imagine the boost for the whole album :dead: possibly new peaks for the majority of songs, judas doing 750k etc :darkmode:

• lol 3

On 12/3/2022 at 5:41 PM, BloodyOreo said:

No idea how this compares to other songs tbh 

Well, Shallow is said to have 13M likes on the platform. I think it's impressive because BM is a deep cut from Born This Way, not a known old hit like BR or PF. I just shared in case we get more data in the future about it, so we can track it.

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 1
  • love 4