Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 12/1/2022 at 7:05 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Even Gaga hates Katy, the only people who should like her are her last 10 Brazilian fans and her family :ohyes:

Exactly IJBOL

I bet bc she knows how untalented Katy is

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster for Sale 41,791
On 12/1/2022 at 5:56 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

They aren't accepting new users and even so, there I don't have the patience I have here, believe me, I wouldn't last a day again :ohyes:

Not you basically saying that we're easier to bully

• lol 4

Popster This Way 899
On 12/2/2022 at 2:05 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Even Gaga hates Katy, the only people who should like her are her last 10 Brazilian fans and her family :ohyes:

It's cute that Taylor and Gaga pretend to be her friend now but barely interact with her even when camera is on:icant:

Popster for Sale 41,791
On 12/1/2022 at 6:09 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Bully? B¡tch, you already banned me more than 5 times, if anyone is bullied here, it's me

Not me being outed as the secret admin :bigbird:

Planet_Chromatica is quaking

• lol 2

On 12/1/2022 at 3:12 PM, Gabi said:

It's cute that Taylor and Gaga pretend to be her friend now but barely interact with her even when camera is on:icant:

No one in their right mind should like this b*ch, even more knowing how filthy she is and everything she has said and done.

A Popster Is Born 14,782
On 12/1/2022 at 5:56 PM, JennyWayne said:

You do realize that these flamebait are a constant back and forth between fanbases right? You made those threads because the Beyhive made those threads earlier today. In return they will create more flamebait threads because they were annoyed by your threads. Flamebait threads and O_Hs on ATRL (or the stan world in general) hardly ever exist because stans hate the artist themselves. They're hating because they hate those artists' fanbase and want to annoy them.

This constant back and forth of immaturity means that those fights will never stop. You get offended so you'll offend the base that base that offended you. They then get offended in return and they'll offend you again. Endless circle.

If the other parties won't behave and stop flamebaiting, than maybe you should. You're an adult right? Be the better and more mature person and just stop creating unnecessary drama.

tbis whole essay suits the Jolene narrative so well lmao

Pop-a-911-ster 31,742
On 12/1/2022 at 7:09 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Bully? B¡tch, you already banned me more than 5 times, if anyone is bullied here, it's me

Cause you rightfully deserve to be banned with your tragic behaviour 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,919
On 12/1/2022 at 10:18 PM, Imtired1616 said:

The fact that Bad Bunny has the Number #1 album and is the #1 Artist on Billboard Year End charts, he is an ENORMOUS, UNAPOLOGETIC GAGA STAN, and they don't have a collab yet tells me all I need to know about Gaga's worthless team. It's unacceptable.  

miss-jackson.gif

capitalizing on these new Streaming era gaints just bc they like her is not good for her legacy

really want lg7 to be a solo project