Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 13,387

There’s already an article in Billboard about the original song in the Wednesday series. They are saying it’s going viral and are comparing it to Kate Bush :dead: They also posted it on Instagram and all the comments are “But Bloody Mary is the viral song” :icant:

• sad 1
  • lol 15

Popster to Popster 3,900
On 12/1/2022 at 11:19 AM, monketsharona said:

Those fans really need to see the light. The song literally started trending only 4 days ago :fall:

Exacly, i see so many fans crying for promo already like first of all she is not megan trainer why do u expect a superstar of Her caliber to randomly film a music video for a viral song from 11 years ago.

second of all, the song is rising organically according to the trend i dont think it needs extra promo maybe except for it being placed in her spotify page (which it already has).

And thirdly, u can not expect lyric video, radio, today's top hits unless the song is as big as RUTH, its been viral for like 3 days only, real viral songs stays stable for months so calm down your tits for now.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 12/1/2022 at 6:49 AM, monketsharona said:

Those fans really need to see the light. The song literally started trending only 4 days ago :fall:

Not to mention lyric video wouldn't do sh!t :rip: song is exploding organically, lyric video would get some extra stans streams which on this scale would be irrelevant.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279

Does anyone remember if any other old songs that went viral got playlisting? I know about RUTH but even that took very long (I guess spotify was hesitant until they saw its not just a fluke moment) but what about others? Trying to figure out our chances

(by playlisting I mean main Playlists outside viral ones) 

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 12/1/2022 at 6:56 AM, Adarsh said:

There’s already an article in Billboard about the original song in the Wednesday series. They are saying it’s going viral and are comparing it to Kate Bush :dead: They also posted it on Instagram and all the comments are “But Bloody Mary is the viral song” :icant:

They need to hang it up with that horrible song

Edited by Replay
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 13,387
On 12/1/2022 at 11:40 AM, Replay said:

Does anyone remember if any other old songs that went viral got playlisting? I know about RUTH but even that took very long (I guess spotify was hesitant until they saw its not just a fluke moment) but what about others? Trying to figure out our chances

(by playlisting I mean main Playlists outside viral ones) 

Play Date by Melanie Martinez was one of the very first songs to benefit from Tik Tok. It never charted on the Hot100 but went 2x platinum after it was added to TTH.

The Fame Popster 476
On 11/30/2022 at 8:15 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

All the """""liddos""""" on ATRL that don't even have Gaga in their top 5 artists, no Gaga in top 10 songs

3MLWfYP.gif3MLWfYP.gif3MLWfYP.gif

Ugh I made the mistake of going to that awful place and saw someone saying they had no Gaga songs on their wrapped while others were embarrassed she was there. I swear no other fanbase seems to hate their fave like this one.

And It's not just this it's also they way most of her fans treat her  with such disrespect, the awful nicknames, the lack of empathy when it comes to her mental health issues, the entitlement  ... idk I just hate liddos

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 476
On 12/1/2022 at 2:57 AM, Andreu said:

Yet not a single comment asking for the song that we can reply to 

3MLWfYP.gif

There're still ways to shoehorn the song into the comments like "This Bloody Mary song by Italian-American singer Lady Gaga is great EH kids?"

EPOwkRBX0AMy74W.jpg

Edited by M.F. Luder
  • lol 2