Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 23,242

YouTube Insights:

23/11 = 210k
24/11 = 243k
25/11 = 337k 
26/11 = 538k 
27/11 = 955k
28/11 = 1.4M

It did 1.4m on YouTube on the day it did 1.1m on Spotify. The 200k it's pulling from the official audio aren't a good indicative of how well it's doing at all.

• paws up 5
  • shook 14

On 11/30/2022 at 10:28 AM, little legend said:

I am pretty sure that they will start doing something now that it is smashing. And based on the fact that we are talking about Gaga's team aka having to deal with successphobia people, I expect them to ban all Bloody Mary audios on Tik Tok and ruin the trend. :applause:

The fact they pinned the song to her Spotify profile screams they acknowlegded the success of the song. But for more it'll take time and it'll need proof of some kind of  longevity 

I really hope they'll jump on this easy smash hit song. It is served on a plate to be honest.

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/30/2022 at 10:40 AM, monketsharona said:

The fact they pinned the song to her Spotify profile screams they acknowlegded the success of the song. But for more it'll take time and it'll need proof of some kind of  longevity 

I really hope they'll jump on this easy smash hit song. It is served on a plate to be honest.

When BM is our new top 10

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 11/30/2022 at 9:23 AM, zoldyck said:

Also I didn't knew France is so popphobic, only 11 songs from pop section charting on general chart. The way Gaga slayed there, I thought they loved pop.  

it's a good observation.

in UK for example, she's been really consistent between her unapologetically pop songs and her more mature output, whereas something less pop like HMH that didn't do well in most places is a legit hit in france and it didn't even seem like a struggle

Moderator 17,129
On 11/30/2022 at 10:56 AM, little legend said:

Everyone is asking for a speed up version of Spotify. If her team is smart, they should upload a speed version on her profile as soon as possible 

They shouldn't because then BTW album wouldn't profit as much from the exposure as it does right now.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 14

On 11/30/2022 at 11:01 AM, corvus albus said:

They shouldn't because then BTW album wouldn't profit as much from the exposure as it does right now.

Exactly, they can add it later once the original effect wears off

• paws up 3