Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
On 11/29/2022 at 1:21 PM, BenG said:

Will Bloody Mary out-stream ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica some time this week? Stay tuned.

Will Bloody Mary out-stream ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica combined some time this week? Stay tuned

Popster for Sale 41,791
On 11/29/2022 at 12:23 PM, little legend said:

Will Bloody Mary out-stream ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica combined some time this week? Stay tuned

You quoted before I edited :icant:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/29/2022 at 1:17 PM, monketsharona said:

Honestly Bloody Mary was a logical smash to happen back in the day. It was the most TFM track from BTW and it was already a global fave with so much visual potential. Don't understand why they never considered it as a single in late 2011

I mean remember we got

"Born This Way" first single followed by "Judas" which didn't do great at all, we got "The Edge of Glory" and "Hair" released as promo tracks through that online video game, The Edge of Glory was then released as a single bc it did good, the mv was a mess due to Joseph Kahn, then You & I was released and was super local unfortunately, then Marry The Night kinda never took off unfortunately

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
On 11/29/2022 at 1:26 PM, JennyWayne said:

Curious to see where it will chart on Spotify today!

Bloody-Mary-on-Apple-Music-29-11-2022.pn

Bloody-Mary-on-Shazam-29-11-2022.png

The graphics that we have , now the maps and etc. Lmao I think we are the best forum for chart's in the world. I don't think another fanbase has such dedicated chartsters like us. Wow

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

Popstanne 7,579
On 11/29/2022 at 1:29 PM, little legend said:

The graphics that we have , now the maps and etc. Lmao I think we are the best forum for chart's in the world. I don't think another fanbase has such dedicated chartsters like us. Wow

To be fair those maps took 5 minutes to make with mapchart.net and data from kworb lmao

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
On 11/29/2022 at 1:30 PM, JennyWayne said:

To be fair those maps took 5 minutes to make with mapchart.net and data from kworb lmao

You must be cool at the parties :eyega: 

We don't have to say this. If anything our forum is only known for it's propaganda, so we can pretend that what are we doing here is hard work 

• lol 8
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Spotify streams last Monday:

Lady Gaga - 8.4M (Chartmasters)

#9th female - 9.7M (Spotify Daily Data)

So Gaga likely did 1.3M streams more yesterday than last week (~1.1M if we consider that Spotify Daily Data always has higher numbers than Chartmasters).

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,101
On 11/29/2022 at 7:17 AM, monketsharona said:

Honestly Bloody Mary was a logical smash to happen back in the day. It was the most TFM track from BTW and it was already a global fave with so much visual potential. Don't understand why they never considered it as a single in late 2011

The fact that she dusted it off for JWT too. Mama knows. :whatga:

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3
On 11/29/2022 at 1:37 PM, Gagacharts said:

Spotify streams last Monday:

Lady Gaga - 8.4M (Chartmasters)

#9th female - 9.7M (Spotify Daily Data)

So Gaga likely did 1.3M streams more yesterday than last week (~1.1M if we consider that Spotify Daily Data always has higher numbers than Chartmasters).

Winter Wonderland might account for +80k increase 

+20k increase might be from Judas 

So the rest is for Bloody Mary. Hope it cracks 1m. 

Basically Planet_Chromatica already confirmed that it surpassed 1m so I'm not worried :oscar:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 11/29/2022 at 9:42 AM, little legend said:

Bloody Mary added to another playlist with 135k followers. 

Playlist reach up to 7,88M

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,745
On 11/29/2022 at 1:40 PM, Gagacharts said:

I think that Judas (and BTW album in general) also gained a bit, so 900k-1.0M is my guess.

If we consider the 1.1M rise yeah maybe

with the 1.3M rise I will expect more 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,660

It's so good that Bloody Mary is the one going viral. I feel like it's one of the best deep cuts out of Gaga's entire discography and it really showcases her artistry in such a good light. Introducing so many people that can only associate Gaga with hit singles to a deepcut as good as this might increase interest in her albums. 

• paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 3