Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 41,933
On 11/17/2022 at 7:58 PM, Adarsh said:

That will happen for sure :icant: But in an ideal world, I’d like to see her being nominated in the actual jazz categories and not traditional pop. 

When pigs fly or when she becomes Beyoncé

• lol 4

On 11/17/2022 at 8:58 PM, Adarsh said:

That will happen for sure :icant: But in an ideal world, I’d like to see her being nominated in the actual jazz categories and not traditional pop. 

Well, that has a very quick solution. The minute Gaga collabs with Beyoncé on that album (ideally a single although it's not needed) the song will be nominated in the Jazz, traditional pop AND pop categories. YAAASSS :catwalk:

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 11/17/2022 at 7:33 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Is this true?

YIKES

The fact she released it minutes after the TOTC predictions :icant: it really is not that serious 

Edit: B-b-but gaga released remix bundles for her singles ten years ago so we can't complain because it's exactly the same situatiob11!1!!1

Edited by Andreu
  • thanks 2
  • lol 4

Popster for Sale 41,933
On 11/17/2022 at 8:02 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Well, that has a very quick solution. The minute Gaga collabs with Beyoncé on that album (ideally a single although it's not needed) the song will be nominated in the Jazz, traditional pop AND pop categories. :catwalk:

The album tracks will also get noms in R&B and Traditional R&B!

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 11/17/2022 at 8:59 PM, Replay said:

im not saying shes not making it from her heart, but for example we know interscope intervened with joanne to make it more modern. And they cut some chrmatica songs to fit streaming lengths and so on. Like they make changes after product is made, and it would probably be better if they kept as her original vision was

Again, I know what you’re saying and I thought I didn’t have to further explain my thought. Maybe it’s my english? 

The thing is, we don’t know those things you’re talking about. We can assume they did it and compromised her work to fit the trends hut we have no proof of that. In the end, she released it, confirmed to us that she loved it and we took it. I can just as easily assume that she was more than ok with all the tweaks they did and she still regards it as her vision. I have no proof against it.

But please keep in mind that we most probably have different views on this. No harsh feelings.

:love:

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 11/17/2022 at 9:02 PM, Andreu said:

The fact she released it minutes after the TOTC predictions :icant: it really is not that serious 

Edit: B-b-but gaga released remix bundles for her singles ten years ago so we can't complain because it's exactly the same situatiob11!1!!1

Please

:icant:

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 11/17/2022 at 7:50 PM, Adarsh said:

In my opinion, if Gaga’s next album is an original jazz-influenced masterpiece like Back to Black, it has the potential of being her magnum opus. 

Omg yes, this is what I want from joker 2 :bradley: (when i heard it was jazz I thought like that)

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09