Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/16/2022 at 8:15 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Imagine saying album like Everyday Life by Coldplay is better than Chromatica and deserved the AOTY nom over it. Lmao. And that’s only one example, there were other questionable nominees in that category. 

Questionable nominees like for example Black Pumas which peaked at #86 and with no major acclaim either (actually much worse than Chromatica) they also could not even win in the small categories but suddenly their album was worthy for AOTY.

• thanks 2
  • lol 1

On 11/16/2022 at 7:43 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Wait, @Swallow is a Camilla stan and talks AOTY noms? Babe, Aww.

Godmila was nominated for every album she released so far, she's doing more than fine with one of the biggest hits of the year, keep fuming :ohyes:

• lol 2
  • love 1

On 11/16/2022 at 3:10 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I have nothing against Bey mind, but if Nicki got a Grammy nom she’d totally be shading her rivals With it. Her head would explode, this is why industry hate her:enigma:

ot;

Streets saying hand back #1 on kworb :whatga:

Honestly that you hate or love her and her personality, Nicki Minaj objectively deserved to be Grammy awarded female rapper. For Pink Friday and The Pink Print, at the very least.

Female rapper were totally old fashioned at the moment she arrived in the business. She has some great great music that deserved to be noticed and rewarded. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,965

Chromatica is a solid album. We can argue if some tracks are less better than others (1000 doves/Plastic Doll) but surely Chromatica is a more solid album than albums like Sour and Planet Her, I personally think Chromatica is even more cohesive than Renaissance and Midnights and very close to Folklore . 

• thanks 1

On 11/16/2022 at 8:05 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Chromatica is a solid album. We can argue if some tracks are less better than others (1000 doves/Plastic Doll) but surely Chromatica is a more solid album than albums like Sour and Planet Her, I personally think Chromatica is even more cohesive than Renaissance and Midnights and very close to Folklore . 

Chromatica is one of the most cohevive albums by Lady Gaga to be honest. In theme and sonically. The interludes make it like a full story / ride. It totally deserves the critics praises. But it needed even more in my opinion. 

• love 3

Popster to Popster 2,965
On 11/16/2022 at 8:06 PM, Doncho said:

On this day a DECADE ago it was my first and only time watching Gaga live at the BTWB

deluxeyxx-gaga-crying.gif

And my local radio station is playing an acoustic version of TEOG right now

deluxeyxx-gaga-crying.gif

TEOG is a pop anthem, enjoy it on the radio! Sadly it gets played less than her other  hits but it's actually one of her most radio-playable 

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 11/16/2022 at 8:08 PM, monketsharona said:

Chromatica is one of the most cohevive albums by Lady Gaga to be honest. In theme and sonically. The interludes make it like a full story / ride. It totally deserves the critics praises. But it needed even more in my opinion. 

S P I L L

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/16/2022 at 9:01 PM, M.F. Luder said:

Imagine calling yourself a Gaga fan and bashing GODmatica one of her best albums 

make it make sense fraud

Chromatica should be way more respected especially in Gaga's fanbase, not only this album is one of her best but it actually managed to heal her.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2
  • love 2

Just my opinion but with Chromatica I feel like she wanted to be in the same level of cohesiveness than TFM and Born This Way. It definitely deserved the visual project treatment and a side B with some more experimental tracks. 

This one was a project that she should have milked a lot more. It had all the potential. 

• paws up 4
  • sad 1
  • thanks 2

On 11/16/2022 at 2:00 PM, Swallow said:

Godmila was nominated for every album she released so far, she's doing more than fine with one of the biggest hits of the year, keep fuming :ohyes:

Too bad her last album could only chart for 11 weeks having one of the biggest hits of the year :laughga: and yet cosidering a hit