Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 11/16/2022 at 12:08 AM, WildAmerican said:

trying to figure out why mainstream pop artists are always barred from the dance/electronica categories at the grammys, but suddenly this year, the rules are different, and will likely revert back next year...

does anyone have insights?

Reveal hidden contents

:banana:

never underestimate Jay-Z/Roc Nation's influence

WildAmerican

Spoiler

yet we saw how it went for him the last time hihi

Spoiler

but yeah it is annoying that they seem to be always willing to change the rules for certain artists.

Edited by Andreu
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 11/16/2022 at 8:32 AM, Andreu said:

Un Verano Sin Ti became the 6th most streamed album of all time

Ended certain people (you know who, right?) 

Edited by Mario Spears
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829

Austria Top 75
#70 (-1) Hold My Hand   [23 weeks]

Increases lead as longest charting song since Shallow in Austria

Austria albums top 75
#52 (-21) The Fame   [201 weeks]

Increases lead as longest charting female album in Austria

Conclusion? Gaga visit Austria :shine:

• love 3

On 11/16/2022 at 9:26 AM, The_Archer said:

It’s funny how even Billboard doesn’t classify Renaissance as a dance album yet it got two nominations in the dance categories. Her team isn’t even hiding it anymore :mess:

And what exactly is the corelation between Billboard and the Grammys?

You guys are complaining about Bey being in that category only cuz Chromatica wasn't. 

Since R is a far more dance oriented album than Chromatica I dont have any reason to feel negative about it being in that category. 

• lol 2

Moderator 17,129
On 11/16/2022 at 10:20 AM, Swallow said:

Since R is a far more dance oriented album than Chromatica I dont have any reason to feel negative about it being in that category. 

I guess you haven't listened to Chromatica then.

Since 2012, none of the pop girls' output had been nominated in any of the Dance/ Electronic categories, but suddenly Bey gets there? That is highly suspicious.

• paws up 7
  • thanks 9

On 11/16/2022 at 5:26 AM, The_Archer said:

It’s funny how even Billboard doesn’t classify Renaissance as a dance album yet it got two nominations in the dance categories. Her team isn’t even hiding it anymore :mess:

They know the 3 GFs will go to Adele, so Jay Z's wife couldn't leave empty-handed... But what really intrigues me is how one album can compete in so many different fields at the same time. :receipts:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 3
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892

Bey could be nominated for a poop category at the Grammys and her fans will always say it is justified

:rip:

She is a great artist but her frauds know no bounds 
:rip:

• paws up 4
  • lol 1

On 11/16/2022 at 2:50 PM, Swallow said:

You guys are complaining about Bey being in that category only cuz Chromatica wasn't. 

They could nominate Beyoncé for best new artist and you’d still have an explanation for that :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3
  • lol 7

On 11/16/2022 at 6:26 AM, corvus albus said:

Since 2012, none of the pop girls' output had been nominated in any of the Dance/ Electronic categories, but suddenly Bey gets there? That is highly suspicious.

She's so calculating that she's skipped the pop category and submitted to a lesser-competing field because she knows the night's biggest awards will go to Adele again. The Grammys definitely want to market her as the artist with the most Grammy wins and blah blah :mess:

A Popster Is Born 10,029

Renaissance got the nods bc GRAMMY OVERALL COMMITTEE decided to

the Dance committee didn't want to nominate her in Dance categories for a reason, the album is hiding behind its dance label when in reality it's a mixed bag with more progressive rnb vibe to it but since they knew the dance categories would let her have the biggest name of the nominees, they made sure to get in

• paws up 1

On 11/16/2022 at 6:20 AM, Swallow said:

In what world? Renaissance is an R&B/house album, you're always out of touch. If Renaissance, which doesn't even meet the minimum requirement to enter these categories (which is to sound like a dance album) made it, why not Chromatica?

• thanks 5

On 11/16/2022 at 10:20 AM, Swallow said:

A “dance” album with more submissions into R&B categories (she sent 4/5 songs there) than dance categories (1 song)… math is not mathing. 

You want to prove badly that people on here are being jealous of fartyonce or that they are too far Gaga’s as$ to be unbiased. You are extremely weird btw (not in a good way ofc) but u already know that.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 11/16/2022 at 10:30 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

But what really intrigues me is how one album can compete in so many different fields at the same time. :receipts:

Something no album has achieved since Lemonade, coincidentally :billie:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/16/2022 at 10:53 AM, Andreu said:

Something no album has achieved since Lemonade, coincidentally :billie:

pretty much

like if Gaga let say submitted Sinner's Prayer to country categories in 2018, Million Reasons to pop

we all know she was gonna get the pop cat and then finish

There's people saying Renaissance is more dance oriented than Chromatica, like seriously :billie:

Chromatica is the definition of what's dance music. That's the dancefloor she fought for and apparently she'll still have to :eyega:

If Renaissance has a nomination there, even Joanne deserved a spot there :oops:

Edited by monketsharona
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 11/16/2022 at 9:26 AM, corvus albus said:

The committee changed that category to DJs over a decade ago, cause they didn't like it being the 'throwaway mpg bop award' (Britney's sole grammy is in there e.g.), now Beyonce's single is allowed in.

I have nothing against Beyoncé. I could even accept renaissance as  a full dance LP, but for the other category Dua and Gaga's submissions in 2020 should've stood. 

unfortunately yday the noms proved Nicki Minaj's point (unfortunately)

1767687071_gagatiktokavi.thumb.jpg.d5e196bc75743eab76d93d3dc59e8b30.jpg

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 3