Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 11/15/2022 at 4:58 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’ve been listening to this song so much….it’s definitely the best song from BP:WF and I’ve even seen people on Gold Derby who said they should submit that song :billie:

I agree 

Spoiler

Edited by Andreu

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 11/15/2022 at 6:10 PM, monketsharona said:

Tony / Gaga has always been perfect for Traditional Pop Album which they got last year and that's it . Nice way to close a chapter imo.

They should’ve ended on a televised win! I’m sure when  Tony sadly passes they will do some kind of tribute, Gaga involved of course  :prideheart:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

as if it weren’t any more obvious, Renaissance is def not winning AOTY w Mary J getting in the race now. She needed a monopoly on R&B support, which was thought to be confirmed when Silk Sonic dropped out of the race

A Popster Is Born 11,921
On 11/15/2022 at 3:07 PM, xo_hours said:

would’ve still lost to Adele, at least this way we have less noms to stress about

Yeah but a nom is a nom!

On 11/15/2022 at 3:08 PM, Stats4LG said:

They did :icant:

I am not sure. No one was able to confirm it I think

A Popster Is Born 10,146
On 11/15/2022 at 3:19 PM, monketsharona said:

I know everyone is all about Beyoncé, but let's also point the fact Adele got all nominations out of 7 submissions ! She'll definitey take some at home. 

She'll win AOTY for sure

• paws up 1

This is turning again into 2017

Adele VS Beyoncé 

30 got 6 noms, Renaissance got 8 noms. Adele is more competitive to win her categories though, since she was nominated in all her submitted material.

Edited by Gaga Banana