Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 11,921
On 11/13/2022 at 7:51 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Taylor is hustling a lot with VMAS, I think she is campaigning for All Too Well for Oscars (?) Like she kinda bought in both the MTV VMAs and EMAs to win double awards for this video and talk about it.

Bought? She just needed to attend :icant:

She was the only relevant person at the show, of course they will award her everything (like Gaga at the 2020 VMAs)

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 11/13/2022 at 11:54 PM, Doncho said:

Bought? She just needed to attend :icant:

She was the only relevant person at the show, of course they will award her everything (like Gaga at the 2020 VMAs)

I am just saying she is focused a lot on ATW video. She also went to film festivals to talk about it.

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • paws up 1

On 11/13/2022 at 6:51 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Taylor is hustling a lot with VMAS, I think she is campaigning for All Too Well for Oscars (?) Like she kinda bought in both the MTV VMAs and EMAs to win double awards for this video and talk about it.

So you mean to tell me an artist can campaign and hustle about many different things (commercial and critical success) at the same time? successful results notwithstanding :katy:

A Popster Is Born 10,146
On 11/13/2022 at 7:59 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

So you mean to tell me an artist can campaign and hustle about many different things (commercial and critical success) at the same time? successful results notwithstanding :katy:

Of course, as seen with Gaga promoting Haus Labs and House of Gucci :billie:

• lol 1

On 11/13/2022 at 11:59 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

She apparently hired a consulting firm for ATW Oscar Campaign. 
https://www.indiewire.com/2022/08/taylor-swift-kendrick-lamar-short-oscars-eligible-1234751558/amp/

I don’t know though if winning vmas helps her campaign though. :mess:

• paws up 1

On 11/14/2022 at 12:04 AM, Doncho said:

When Taylor wins the Oscar and Gaga isnt even nominated

200.gif

Hide contents

Another humbling experience coming

I think Gaga will get the nom for HMH. Taylor’s category for ATW is kinda difficult to get in. Also, Carolina is kinda forgotten for BOS consideration, but could get a Globe nom. 

Edited by Gaga Banana

On 11/14/2022 at 4:34 AM, Gaga Banana said:

Is it me or are the streams for female songs kinda low this year ? Also, Latin females dominated the year on Spotify looking at this.

Yes it has been very low years for female. Only three female albums managed to open 100k+

On 11/14/2022 at 4:34 AM, Doncho said:

When Taylor wins the Oscar and Gaga isnt even nominated

200.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Another humbling experience coming

Please don’t set Taylor up. You guys already make enough fun of her :rip:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 11/14/2022 at 6:16 AM, xo_hours said:

Director Phillips is clearly going for something much more ambitious than originally perceived with the sequel. They’re throwing the blueprint out of the door and making something singular, unique, a very dark movie musical.”

We are NOT ready. 

• shook 3
  • yaas, gaga 6