Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 11/13/2022 at 9:38 AM, Ayobabylon said:

By then Beyoncé will step outside of her mansion and renaissance stadium tour will be enough to push it for atleast 100 weeks on Billboard 200 im 100% sure of it 

Why couldn’t the “culture-shifting” Formation tour do the same for Lemonade then? 

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 11/13/2022 at 10:31 AM, The_Archer said:

Why couldn’t the “culture-shifting” Formation tour do the same for Lemonade then? 

Because by then she was already 20+ years in the business and the so called poptimism wasn’t really a thing back then either, not to mention Lemonade’s music was nowhere near as easily digestable as Renaissance is. Having said that, I’m not sure Renaissance will get a significant boost thanks to the tour. 

On 11/13/2022 at 3:14 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Because by then she was already 20+ years in the business and the so called poptimism wasn’t really a thing back then either, not to mention Lemonade’s music was nowhere near as easily digestable as Renaissance is. Having said that, I’m not sure Renaissance will get a significant boost thanks to the tour. 

So now she’s not 20 years into the business? :katy: and if poptism wasn’t a thing then why is Lemonade 90+ on Metacritic? 

ARTPOP doing 400k streams daily is a big flop but Lemonade doing the same is because “it’s not commercial music, it’s art” etc etc.

Chromatica doing almost 1M daily is a big flop but when Renaissance will do the same in a year, it’ll be because “it’s meant for the culture, she didn’t even have music videos!” 

The double standards are something else :awkney:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 11/13/2022 at 10:57 AM, The_Archer said:

So now she’s not 20 years into the business? :katy: and if poptism wasn’t a thing then why is Lemonade 90+ on Metacritic? 

I believe my post was quite clear? Anyway, Beyonce’s music is often overpraised (is that a word?) I never found Lemonade to be this good, selftitled was much better. 

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 11/13/2022 at 11:03 AM, The_Archer said:

ARTPOP doing 400k streams daily is a big flop but Lemonade doing the same is because “it’s not commercial music, it’s art” etc etc.

Chromatica doing almost 1M daily is a big flop but when Renaissance will do the same in a year, it’ll be because “it’s meant for the culture, she didn’t even have music videos!” 

Is someone saying that? Here or? 

On 11/13/2022 at 11:03 AM, The_Archer said:

Both ARTPOP and Lemonade do flop streams 

Chromatica and Renaissance both did / does great numbers

End of story.

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

On 11/13/2022 at 12:31 PM, The_Archer said:

It wasn't on streaming though the Formation Tour sure helped Lemonade become the biggest album of 2016 (per IFPI)

Got that, sister?

200.gif

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 11/13/2022 at 3:01 PM, The_Archer said:

It did bc tour started 3 days after the album dropped & 16/40 stadium shows were soldout in first 48 hours with 1M+ tickets with wembly selling out under 30 minutes and croke park Dublin selling out under 1 hour

On 11/13/2022 at 4:01 PM, Ayobabylon said:

It did bc tour started 3 days after the album dropped & 16/40 stadium shows were soldout in first 48 hours with 1M+ tickets with wembly selling out under 30 minutes and croke park Dublin selling out under 1 hour

And yet the actual album didn’t chart for 100 weeks in the US. 

On 11/13/2022 at 3:50 PM, yomama said:

It wasn't on streaming though the Formation Tour sure helped Lemonade become the biggest album of 2016 (per IFPI)

Got that, sister?

200.gif

What’s the excuse for Beyoncé’s other albums doing less streams than even Selena Gomez? Were they also not on streaming sister?

spacer.png

Popster to Popster 3,907

Taylor Swift doing 5 shows at SOFI? DAMN she is coming for some records aslo 52 shows just in US, idk if its her affordable ticket prices scheme this time which is leading to such massive demand or she is confident as the shows are in 10 months but great regardless also imo gaga could do 2 shows at Dodger Stadium/SOFi (both are in LA) and 2 shows for paris show as well maybe metlife too but it was on sales since 2020

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 11/13/2022 at 4:06 PM, The_Archer said:

The whole argument started because a Beyoncé fan said Chromatica is doing horrible streams for a 2020 album. 

My name is Literally ayobabylon i stan gaga & stating the obvious doesn't make me a Beyoncé fan although i like her as well

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • paws up 2

On 11/13/2022 at 1:39 PM, The_Archer said:

What’s the excuse for Beyoncé’s other albums doing less streams than even Selena Gomez? Were they also not on streaming sister?

spacer.png

That gross swift lady be hoarding everyone else's streams

Only Thee White Demon of Pop

200.gif

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 11/13/2022 at 11:36 AM, The_Archer said:

The whole argument started because a Beyoncé fan said Chromatica is doing horrible streams for a 2020 album. 

This is sooo tiring, one would hope the endless petty stan wars would be on a hiatus during the weekend, but no. Lmao. 

• lol 1