Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 11/11/2022 at 8:45 AM, zoldyck said:

I guess Rihanna uploaded Lift Me Up (wakanda lyric video) for people to twerk in clubs :billie:

I was talking about swifties pulling up Telephone Remix EP and stuff like that to excuse these remixes, when there is zero correlation between the two

Edited by Replay

A Popster Is Born 16,279

Anyways others do shameless stuff from time to time but they aren't this obsessed with blocking everyone else. It's not even her debut. Like she already got #1 why does she have to block Drake so desperately. Evermore already hit #1, but she still had to drop billion versions just to block Olivia who admired and looked up to her. U all can defend Taylor all you want but noone matches her chart obsession 

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 8

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 11/11/2022 at 8:47 AM, The_Archer said:

The most hated fanbase is the Beyhive

Well swifties and beyhive are allies who are attacking everyone else atm (until they start dragging each other over tour boxes next year). So they can hold the title together

• lol 1

On 11/11/2022 at 1:36 PM, Replay said:

Anyways others do shameless stuff from time to time but they aren't this obsessed with blocking everyone else. It's not even her debut. Like she already got #1 why does she have to block Drake so desperately. Evermore already hit #1, but she still had to drop billion versions just to block Olivia who admired and looked up to her. U all can defend Taylor all you want but noone matches her chart obsession 

Same reason why Scooter and Ariana tried to put up fight against Shallow with 7 rings, during Oscar week even though 7 rings had already been multi-week #1 by that point. Labels know competition drive fans to go harder hence more revenue. 

Half of Swifties buying those remixes won't buy it if it wasn't in competition for #1. Some of you guys are just asking Taylor/Label to leave the easy money they can made. 

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 11/11/2022 at 9:47 AM, zoldyck said:

Same reason why Scooter and Ariana tried to put up fight against Shallow with 7 rings, during Oscar week even though 7 rings had already been multi-week #1 by that point. Labels know competition drive fans to go harder hence more revenue. 

Half of Swifties buying those remixes won't buy it if it wasn't in competition for #1. Some of you guys are just asking Taylor/Label to leave the easy money they can made. 

So you're saying she's not just chart obsessed but also money obsessed. Agree! 

• paws up 1

On 11/11/2022 at 9:47 AM, zoldyck said:

Taylor calculates with her team beforehand when she wants an album to be #1 or a song, shipping all the vinyls/albums on that specific week. To me it is all about the headlines she is topping charts and for publicity. She did it with Willow, she does it again with Anti-Hero(at least this one would have been no.1 the first two weeks regardless of tricks), she did it with Evermore vinyls, she did it with Fearless TV vinyls. Basically the goal is to go no.1 even months after release with an album. It is powershowcase to others in the industry. 

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • paws up 2

On 11/11/2022 at 1:53 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Taylor calculates with her team beforehand when she wants an album to be #1 or a song, shipping all the vinyls/albums on that specific week. To me it is all about the headlines she is topping charts and for publicity. She did it with Willow, she does it again with Anti-Hero(at least this one would have been no.1 the first two weeks regardless of tricks), she did it with Evermore vinyls, she did it with Fearless TV vinyls. Basically the goal is to go no.1 even months after release with an album. It is powershowcase to others in the industry. 

You are right, it is probably to flex. But honesty whatever her reason for doing so is, whether its charts, money or flex her power. All I am trying to say she is in power to achieve that, and people expecting to take her some moral high ground is ridiculous. Nobody in her situation wouldn't be making the most of cards they are given

Pop-a-911-ster 28,927
x3

This is crazy :banana:

Just Dance 

Shazam:

#19 Belarus (=)

#32 Czech Republic (+2)

#34 Ukraine (+1)

#34 United Kingdom (=)

#34 Worldwide (=)

#44 Ecuador (-3)

#44 Peru (+1)

#45 Singapore (-2)

#46 Brazil (-2)

#50 Finland (+1)

#50 Russia (+4)

#51 Norway (=)

#52 Germany (-2)

#53 Switzerland (+1)

#57 Poland (-2)

#60 Israel (-6)

#61 Kazakhstan (-1)

#64 Hungary (-1)

#66 Austria (-5)

#66 Mexico (-3)

#69 Argentina (+1)

#71 Sweden (+5)

#72 Australia (-12)

#74 Chile (-5)

#81 Denmark (-5)

#82 Taiwan (+2)

#88 Ireland (-5)

#91 Japan (+15)

#91 Saudi Arabia (-3)

#92 Netherlands (+4)

#96 Venezuela (+7)

#99 Canada (-8)

#99 Uruguay (-11)

#100 Colombia (+4)

#110 Belgium (-6)

#116 New Zealand (-1)

#118 Costa Rica (-13)

#119 Portugal (-1)

#125 United States (-1)

#126 Spain (-3)

#130 France (-19)

#140 Romania (-4)

#143 Italy (-8)

#148 Indonesia (-1)

#159 Greece (+4)

#164 South Korea (-8)

#164 Thailand (+19)

#179 Malaysia (-16)

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,665
On 11/11/2022 at 9:55 AM, little legend said:

This is crazy :banana:

Just Dance 

Shazam:

#19 Belarus (=)

#32 Czech Republic (+2)

#34 Ukraine (+1)

#34 United Kingdom (=)

#34 Worldwide (=)

#44 Ecuador (-3)

#44 Peru (+1)

#45 Singapore (-2)

#46 Brazil (-2)

#50 Finland (+1)

#50 Russia (+4)

#51 Norway (=)

#52 Germany (-2)

#53 Switzerland (+1)

#57 Poland (-2)

#60 Israel (-6)

#61 Kazakhstan (-1)

#64 Hungary (-1)

#66 Austria (-5)

#66 Mexico (-3)

#69 Argentina (+1)

#71 Sweden (+5)

#72 Australia (-12)

#74 Chile (-5)

#81 Denmark (-5)

#82 Taiwan (+2)

#88 Ireland (-5)

#91 Japan (+15)

#91 Saudi Arabia (-3)

#92 Netherlands (+4)

#96 Venezuela (+7)

#99 Canada (-8)

#99 Uruguay (-11)

#100 Colombia (+4)

#110 Belgium (-6)

#116 New Zealand (-1)

#118 Costa Rica (-13)

#119 Portugal (-1)

#125 United States (-1)

#126 Spain (-3)

#130 France (-19)

#140 Romania (-4)

#143 Italy (-8)

#148 Indonesia (-1)

#159 Greece (+4)

#164 South Korea (-8)

#164 Thailand (+19)

#179 Malaysia (-16)

What's crazy is how that's barely translating into streaming :rip:

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

Not Rihno inserting another song (that will make zero noise) from Black Panther into the top 5 of TTH…

This confirms again that placements can be secured even for flop a** songs as long as you pay Spotify and not the made up theory by delulu fans that Hold my Oscar wasn’t given a spot on release day/week cause Spotify gives them to song that have demand…A shame we will never know what numbers would be doing these Rihno songs if they had the same treatment as HMH.

Also more confirmation that GODGA is a cheap beech that won’t spend a cent to invest on her music nowadays…

My GAWD she gets on my nerves these days with her greedy a**…where are they going all these millions of dollars she earns from private weddings gigs and jazz Vegas shows alone… 

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375

Could you girlies tell me if the positions on this playlists are personalised?

I have GUY #1, Harleys in Hawaii #2, ellie #4 michael jackson #5 and Kylie #5 

Guy at #1 seems to good to be true so that made me suspicious :billie:

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 11/11/2022 at 11:34 AM, Andreu said:

Could you girlies tell me if the positions on this playlists are personalised?

I have GUY #1, Harleys in Hawaii #2, ellie #4 michael jackson #5 and Kylie #5 

Guy at #1 seems to good to be true so that made me suspicious :billie:

I have GUY at #65

:icant:

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 14,788

not me going to post about Miaou finally argumenting his beliefs just for him to use the talent card once again in the literal following post :dead: