Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
On 11/10/2022 at 11:36 PM, Stargazer said:

Is the tracklist out? I would like to hear a collab with Rosalía :ohyes: I wonder why they never did it considering they have been dating for months(?)

I looked through all the credits and shes nowhere to be found :delulu_bird: idk why is it taking them so long to do a song together

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279

Swifties trying to defend Taylors chart obsession by comparing her shameless remixes to DJ remix EPs dropped for clubs after singles are done on charts 💀they are never beating the most hated Fandom allegations

• paws up 1
  • thanks 8

On 11/11/2022 at 12:38 PM, Replay said:

Swifties trying to defend Taylors chart obsession by comparing her shameless remixes to DJ remix EPs dropped for clubs after singles are done on charts 💀they are never beating the most hated Fandom allegations

I guess Rihanna uploaded Lift Me Up (wakanda lyric video) for people to twerk in clubs :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
On 11/11/2022 at 8:45 AM, zoldyck said:

I guess Rihanna uploaded Lift Me Up (wakanda lyric video) for people to twerk in clubs :billie:

the person you were quoting never said Rihanna isn't shameless :billie:

• lol 1

On 11/11/2022 at 1:08 PM, Replay said:

The most hated fanbase is the Beyhive

Popster to Popster 3,929
On 11/11/2022 at 3:26 AM, Swallow said:

"2nd biggest female soundtrack of the year" 

:rip: cant you see how stupid this sounds? How many females released a soundtrack single that was serviced to radio and given a full singles treatment?

Its giving remy ma tbh

A Popster Is Born 17,900
On 11/11/2022 at 4:54 AM, The_Archer said:

The beyhive pretending that Break my soul was a hit tease.

Swifties  pretending that Anti-RemixHero is an organic hit tease.

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • lol 2

On 11/11/2022 at 1:47 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Swifties  pretending that Anti-RemixHero is an organic hit tease.

The song on its own is organic indeed, as seen by its global dominance but I will agree that the remixes are unnecessary. 

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,776
On 11/11/2022 at 8:06 AM, corvus albus said:

Perfect Illusion was #1 as well. Was it a hit in France now?

Gurl PI was only #1 cause SNEP didn’t change the rule at this time, it was still only the pure sales metric when it was already irrelevant 

Midnights debuted with almost 20K SPS, close to the same debut as Chromatica (22K SPS)

so yeah we can’t deny her success now in France

Edited by Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 31,776
On 11/11/2022 at 7:45 AM, The_Archer said:

This is why Taylor will always be underrated. With her talent, she deserves to sell 50M copies per album but everyone is out to get her, which limits her success. 

I hope you are talking about her marketing talent/songwriting talent  cause otherwise she has no talents