Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 11/6/2022 at 12:26 PM, artgagapop said:

the amount of views ARUTW would have if it was all going to the same video :giveup:
Why did they have to include that 30sec monologue in the intro to the official mv :arguega:

The fact they easily could’ve uploaded officially the 2:50 ‘Is That Adele?’ scene that was (wrongly) cut to Youtube, and tagged the audio and adding ‘deleted scene’ in title would’ve been huge clout in Oct/Nov 2018.

(Easy gold cert  in Poland/Mexico where YT counted for certification)

• paws up 1

On 11/6/2022 at 1:25 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

another one from 2 hours ago :whatga:

I've seen that there are a few recent videos with decent likes! Let's hope this time Replay goes viral for good sistrens! Chromativa deserves :enigma:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,152

On 11/6/2022 at 10:39 AM, OliverDespechao said:

71R3SEm6qWL._SS500_.jpg ab67616d0000b2734ccc03169b086af698178a99Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Homecoming-_The_Live_Album.png

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e7cccf8612434af7750d241d265992961779d07e&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g 

Self titled, Lemonade & renaissance 

Edited by Ayobabylon

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/6/2022 at 2:40 PM, Ayobabylon said:

genuine question, is chromatica ball concert film ever releasing?

Self titled, Lemonade & renaissance 

to put some context

Taylor recorded the reputation tour in October, and she announced its release on her birthday (early december) for a december 31st release

Gaga recorded the show in September...

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,152
On 11/6/2022 at 7:12 PM, chartgaga said:

to put some context

Taylor recorded the reputation tour in October, and she announced its release on her birthday (early december) for a december 31st release

It should come in November imo or i will lose hope just like Btw Ball & JWT films 

A Popster Is Born 16,337
On 11/6/2022 at 2:42 PM, chartgaga said:

to put some context

Also Monsterball was recorded on February 21 and 22 and it aired May 7 on HBO. But then there are also examples when recordings came much later (ariana one came year after)

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 11/6/2022 at 2:46 PM, Ayobabylon said:

It should come in November imo or i will lose hope just like Btw Ball & JWT films 

the difference now is that BTW Ball was never truly filmed, it was bits here and there + then I'm sure she didn't like the footage

same for JWT, it was shot in Birmingham but she was in pain that night, she had to restart ScheiBe/Bad Romance multiple times cause the stage was malfunctioning... she wasn't on her A-game which makes me think she felt like it wasn't good enough to be released to the world (I think Netflix was gonna get the rights cause they teased it at the end of Five Foot Two)

with Chroma Ball, she was on her A-game, she loved every bit of it... the question is where it will land

Popster to Popster 3,903

POV: they're THEE legendary trio! 

Fg213jvXgAA34Dp?format=jpg&name=large

Y'all agree? 

• love 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 11/6/2022 at 1:30 PM, Ms I am a local said:

I've seen that there are a few recent videos with decent likes! Let's hope this time Replay goes viral for good sistrens! Chromativa deserves :enigma:

it has been rising super super slowly but steadily

since that girl with 2M+ followers did a video to it today I'm hoping it can kickstart things a bit + the fact that a few hours later that guy published the video and is already the most viewed liked video with this sound 4 hours after being posted :excited:

Edited by HoldMyOreos
  • paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 11,582
On 11/6/2022 at 2:08 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The fact they easily could’ve uploaded officially the 2:50 ‘Is That Adele?’ scene that was (wrongly) cut to Youtube, and tagged the audio and adding ‘deleted scene’ in title would’ve been huge clout in Oct/Nov 2018.

(Easy gold cert  in Poland/Mexico where YT counted for certification)

We made it Gold in Poland anyway :ohhh:

• shook 1