Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster This Way 588
On 11/4/2022 at 7:32 PM, Miaou said:

Sweetest GOD is miles better than Made Your Tragic Song :disappointed:

And I never said Meghan won’t smash despite the tragic song she released :disappointed: 

Keep seething because Meghan is getting a bigger hit than Rihanna despite not spending millions on payola

spacer.png

Pop-a-911-ster 27,227

US Radio

#7 +2 Rihanna - Lift Me Up (From Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - Music From and Inspired By) 62.15 +5.69 :jailga:

*rolling effect tomorrow*

Popster This Way 588
On 11/4/2022 at 8:40 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Were those facial paralysis rumors true then? Yikes. :scared:

That rumour was about someone who got the fox eye lift, which is what Ariana has gotten and not Gaga. At least research before saying stuff like this :rip:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 11/4/2022 at 12:32 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Still have to listen to the new Meghan. Should I?

my recommendation is, if you have the time and you care enough, give the album a chance. It's really diverse and it has some great songs, I actually think Made You Look is one of the weakest tracks there and the only one that brings nothing new to the table. But I guess at the same time the nostalgia of her early songs worked for the GP.

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,227
On 11/4/2022 at 12:15 PM, Andreu said:

my recommendation is, if you have the time and you care enough, give the album a chance. It's really diverse and it has some great songs, I actually think Made You Look is one of the weakest tracks there and the only one that brings nothing new to the table. But I guess at the same time the nostalgia of her early songs worked for the GP.

Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

They took Me Porto Bonito out of TTH while #21 on the consumption charts

I guess it was more important to keep Hold Me Closer or Future & Drake's Wait For You which barely are in the top100 

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 11/4/2022 at 4:41 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Semena Gonzales got a #5 position on TTH for her irrelevant docu song, yet GODGA's team and her cheap a** couldn't bother to put Hold my Oscar on TTH when it got released. Mind you this was a song for the biggest movie of the year...

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

and she's with interscope too so the excuse of blaming the label doesnt work here

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• sad 1
  • thanks 1