Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/2/2022 at 11:04 PM, Andreu said:

I still struggle to wrap my head around the fact that Judas was not a cultural reset in your countries like it was here :rip:

I don't even care what charts are saying, imo Judas is a hit because it had a big impact. In Romania for example, I'm 100% sure that people here knows Judas much more than The Edge Of Glory and even Born This Way, It's definitelly an iconic song/music video

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 11/2/2022 at 9:29 PM, danwasd said:

at least he's not the featured artist on those songs ala Dula Peepa

it's quite the opposite, it's surprising he didn't include The Business, arguably being his biggest hit in who knows how long.

A Popster Is Born 11,923
On 11/2/2022 at 7:09 PM, Andreu said:

Sorry to beat a dead horse but even as a big Rihanna fan idk what were they expecting to happen with this song 

A BIG comeback wasted by a basic song? I think pequeña leyenda might have something to say :icant:

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 11/2/2022 at 11:16 PM, Doncho said:

A BIG comeback wasted by a basic song? I think pequeña leyenda might have something to say :icant:

I think the situation and the song in this case is worse than the one with SL in all ways tbh and it seemed difficult to achieve

Edited by Andreu
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,886

I'm really annoyed at Fantano for trashing Hold My Hand when it came out, like if it's the worst song ever released, and putting the new Rih track on best new tracks when it's so much worse. 

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 685
On 11/2/2022 at 4:19 PM, chartgaga said:

the problem with Gaga's album rollouts now is that she makes them extremely short bc she has so many things going on

and not only music related... like she planned Chromatica to be a 6 months album cycle (February-August) until she had to go shoot House of Gucci, now she has Joker 2 filming but tbh for some, it wouldn't stop them from releasing new music but Gaga gets too much in character that I guess she's not in that state of mind. Thank God the Chromatica Ball did happen and hopefully gets a release date soon enough

but I need her next album to be top notch, with full fledged visuals, and no last minute change of plans like most of her releases after TFM: BTW singles were not necessarily the ones she wanted, ARTPOP 2nd single was Venus but then Do What U Want, then is GUY a real single?, Joanne 1st single abandonned, 2nd single was A-Yo then switched to MR, then John Wayne gets a video but not an official single, same for Joanne. Chromatica was a mixed bag of missed opportunities (mostly due to miss Rona) but not pushing 911 as an actual single was bad, and not releasing a visual for Sour Candy....

You spilled :tea:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 11/2/2022 at 11:19 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I'm really annoyed at Fantano for trashing Hold My Hand when it came out, like if it's the worst song ever released, and putting the new Rih track on best new tracks when it's so much worse. 

I sometimes get his tiktoks on my FYP and a lot of times he's duetting someone else's video and screaming "W" or "L" or saying "not correct" 50 times on top of the original audio :rip: really annoyinh

anyway we really need to stop caring about what he says. I know this is said about a lot of people in the music fans circles but he's one of the easiest people to ignore.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,886

At this point we have no reason to expect Gaga and co. to be able to plan and *mainly* execute an era. We need the music to really connect on it's own, which is very difficult, otherwise expect another era of a few cute peaks and no longevity. 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Not Rihno scraping the 2nd Wakanda song after seeing Lift me Up bombing…

And now apparently she is battling for #1 spot when we can clearly see the song freefalling on streaming everyday thanks to that radio payola alone…Billboard is so corrupted that it’s not even funny!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• thanks 3

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 11/2/2022 at 10:22 PM, Andreu said:

I sometimes get his tiktoks on my FYP and a lot of times he's duetting someone else's video and screaming "W" or "L" or saying "not correct" 50 times on top of the original audio :rip: really annoyinh

anyway we really need to stop caring about what he says. I know this is said about a lot of people in the music fans circles but he's one of the easiest people to ignore.

I actually enjoy his videos, and he stanned Chromatica. However for some reason he's really not objective when it comes to Gaga's OST, like he didn't even review Shallow back then, just made a dumb comment about how no one needed that film or something, then HMH he basically called it sh-t which was so uncalled for. So it was really baffling to me to see him praise LMU when it's clearly, and by far, the worst song of these three.

Edited by HoldMyOreos

Pop-a-911-ster 39,425
On 11/2/2022 at 6:19 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

He didn’t even like the ASIB music and didn’t he think Shallow was like super lame?

Fantano is so irrelevant, wbk HMH > LMU since day 1 

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 11/2/2022 at 10:28 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

He didn’t even like the ASIB music and didn’t he think Shallow was like super lame?

Fantano is so irrelevant, wbk HMH > LMU since day 1 

Yeah he basically refused to review the song the biggest classic of the bunch, and the song that went on to become the most awarded song off all time. :rip: 

He did went on to eat his words on the intro to Chromatica's review  in which he basically called ASIB an inescapable pop culture phenomenon. 

Edited by HoldMyOreos