Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

I think Hold My Hand is better song than the Rihanna song, but LMU is kinda cute, but not so memorable. I think for Oscars audience, the Top Gun song is more fitting, could be nice to have both Gaga and Rihanna perfoming next year as nominated artists, regardless who wins.

I think this Rihanna song will mimick Billies No Time To Die on streaming (big spotify debut 7m+ > plummet). LMU has all Format radio deal (Pop, AC, Rhythmic, Urban), this could help it sustain a better good chart run in USA than No Time To Die which wasn’t sent to radio, if I am not mistaken. 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,823
On 10/28/2022 at 6:33 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I'll blame @Miaou if it happens

last time he predicted Just Dance to do 1M+ and then it didn't even reach 700k :rip:

I fear that his humble theory really works in his case

The 1M+ theory was literally irony :rip:

Popster for Sale 44,727
On 10/28/2022 at 6:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

That Rihanna snoozefest has nothing on HMH.

Me saying this is significant, sistrens.

Yeah it's just the same boring melody over and over. Why would she waste all her hype on that? I'm sure it'll do huge numbers first day anyway, and hopefully her lead single will be a lot better. 

Popster for Sale 44,727
On 10/28/2022 at 6:29 PM, Miaou said:

There will always be hype for Rihanna 

everyone loves her 

Yeah sure. I don't think she'll start flopping suddenly just because of this song, but it's puzzling to decide to come back to music after a 7 year hiatus with such an awfull uninspired single. 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,823
On 10/28/2022 at 7:30 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Yeah sure. I don't think she'll start flopping suddenly just because of this song, but it's puzzling to decide to come back to music after a 7 year hiatus with such an awfull uninspired single. 

For you yes 

but for the GP I’m sure they will eat the song in the long run as always 

On 10/28/2022 at 10:30 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

she probably feel safe for lead single with superbowl to drum up interest.

I don't think she will ever get better opportunity to win Oscar than this. Song is uninspired but narrative for Oscar is strong as hell. I guess she considered it worth taking the risk,  

Popster for Sale 44,727
On 10/28/2022 at 6:34 PM, zoldyck said:

she probably feel safe for lead single with superbowl to drum up interest.

I don't think she will ever get better opportunity to win Oscar than this. Song is uninspired but narrative for Oscar is strong as hell. I guess she considered it worth taking the risk,  

Yeah unless the other song is a banger, I don't see it for her. 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,316
On 10/28/2022 at 1:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

That Rihanna snoozefest has nothing on HMH.

Me saying this is significant, sistrens.

King Donnie aka Mr. Hold My Snoozefest has spoken.

it’s over ladies. 
:giveup:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2