Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,849
On 12/13/2022 at 3:11 AM, FRANZGA said:

This is like the first Bad Bunny song that i finished listening willingly.. and played multiple times already :bunny:

Wait.. it's Arcangel's??

ThankYouArcangel

ThankYouCardiB

Pop-a-911-ster 29,006
x3

Hearing again the whole Born This Way album and wow she really served Album Of The Decade. 

The fact that it can easily had 10 singles cause Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, Scheibe, Americano and Hair are really amazing, totally unique songs and honestly they are just pieces of art + Judas+Marry The Night and TEOG  

• paws up 2

On 12/12/2022 at 8:41 PM, little legend said:

Hearing again the whole Born This Way album and wow she really served Album Of The Decade. 

The fact that it can easily had 10 singles cause Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, Scheibe, Americano and Hair are really amazing, totally unique songs and honestly they are just pieces of art + Judas+Marry The Night and TEOG  

Americano piece of art? One of the worst song ever :bebe:

• sad 2
  • lol 2

On 12/12/2022 at 8:41 PM, little legend said:

Americano sneak

• sad 2
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,006
x3
On 12/12/2022 at 8:42 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Americano piece of art? One of the worst song ever :bebe:

On 12/12/2022 at 8:43 PM, CherryPie said:

Americano sneak

Americano is amazing. 

Attention: Open the spoiler, at your own risk. You tasteless Stupid Love fan-rats , aren't ready for the truth

Spoiler

The lead single on the other hand is the epitome of a generic and basic song. Not surprised that it was a frontloaded mess and nowadays can't even hit 300k daily streams. 

Edited by little legend
  • lol 2

Anyone else find it annoying that accounts (mainly chartdata and everyone followed suit) post a song officially crossing a threshold the day before rather than when getting the counter update? :rip:

everyone talking about BM crossing 100M when the counter may not update for another 24 hours. And of course, some weird thing can happen where it falls a ton in streams and doesn’t even cross it. Idk just a pet peeve of mine.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

On 12/12/2022 at 10:48 PM, Arturo said:

Anyone else find it annoying that accounts (mainly chartdata and everyone followed suit) post a song officially crossing a threshold the day before rather than when getting the counter update? :rip:

everyone talking about BM crossing 100M when the counter may not update for another 24 hours. And of course, some weird thing can happen where it falls a ton in streams and doesn’t even cross it. Idk just a pet peeve of mine.

i think it already passed 100m streams on live counter. 

tomorrow bloody mary will be above 101m on spotify.

A Popster Is Born 10,139
On 12/12/2022 at 4:22 PM, Replay said:

That's okay, we never expected it to win anyway, its purpose was to put Gaga into the Score conversation for future and original scores, which it totally did 

On 12/12/2022 at 8:46 PM, little legend said:

Americano is amazing. 

Attention: Open the spoiler, at your own risk. You tasteless Stupid Love fan-rats , aren't ready for the truth

Reveal hidden contents

The lead single on the other hand is the epitome of a generic and basic song. Not surprised that it was a frontloaded mess and nowadays can't even hit 300k daily streams. 

This is why we need flop reacts back :nicki_scream:

Popster for Sale 57,370

Nobody posted that the good sis is holding on to the French charts at #192 this week

It has charted for 31 whole weeks now :prideheart:

Gaga's longest-charting songs in France:

#1 Shallow - 163 weeks

#2 Always Remember Us This Way - 68 weeks

#3 Poker Face - 59 weeks

#4 I'll Never Love Again - 50 weeks (44 weeks Film Version, 6 weeks Extended Version)

#5 Bad Romance, LoveGame - 39 weeks

#6 Paparazzi - 33 weeks

#7 Just Dance - 32 weeks

#8 Hold My Hand - 31 weeks

#9 Born This Way, Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) - 29 weeks

#10 Applause, Do What U Want - 28 weeks

• paws up 4
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 7

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/12/2022 at 9:48 PM, Arturo said:

People just wants to post the news first to get more RTs/Likes

Pop-a-911-ster 29,006
x3
On 12/12/2022 at 8:58 PM, Fame Romance said:

Nobody posted that the good sis is holding on to the French charts at #192 this week

It has charted for 31 whole weeks now :prideheart:

Gaga's longest-charting songs in France:

#1 Shallow - 163 weeks

#2 Always Remember Us This Way - 68 weeks

#3 Poker Face - 59 weeks

#4 I'll Never Love Again - 50 weeks (44 weeks Film Version, 6 weeks Extended Version)

#5 Bad Romance, LoveGame - 39 weeks

#6 Paparazzi - 33 weeks

#7 Just Dance - 32 weeks

#8 Hold My Hand - 31 weeks

#9 Born This Way, Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) - 29 weeks

#10 Applause, Do What U Want - 28 weeks

A Star Is Born era making The Fame(Monster) era seem like a flop:dead:

• lol 1