Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,488

Guys, I know this is off topic, but I’m so depressed lately. I’ve gained weight since Thanksgiving, am feeling lethargic most days and full of anxiety for no reason. Maybe it’s because my husband’s parents are coming to stay with us next week for Christmas and I’m very nervous about that. Seasonal depression is a real thing. 

OT: Her team cobbling together footage from the BTW era and dropping it on her YT Oscar about as much of a mv as we will get. There’s no way she will have time to shoot something new before Joker2. 

• hugs 18
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 12/12/2022 at 11:11 AM, emig_09 said:

Nobody noticed Harry Styles was completely ignored at the GG even many said he was going to be nod :jam:

:laughga:

DWD sucked a**, and his performance was terrible, why were people even thinking he'd get it

he'll get the razzie nom tho nnnnn

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/12/2022 at 6:46 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Guys, I know this is off topic, but I’m so depressed lately. I’ve gained weight since Thanksgiving, am feeling lethargic most days and full of anxiety for no reason. Maybe it’s because my husband’s parents are coming to stay with us next week for Christmas and I’m very nervous about that. Seasonal depression is a real thing. 

OT: Her team cobbling together footage from the BTW era and dropping it on her YT Oscar about as much of a mv as we will get. There’s no way she will have time to shoot something new before Joker2. 

Oh honey, get well soon and no it's not off topic. You're human and you have every right to share your feelings, hopefully it does make you feel lighter. Is there a particular reason your husband's parents coming to stay at your place makes you feel this stressed?

• hugs 2

On 12/12/2022 at 6:46 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Spoiler

the way for once in my personal life everything was perfect - finally finished all my tasks at job, found a really good friend group, even met a cute guy that I went on a few dates with and I was still feeling down. Then I randomly met with a straight guy from high school who I had a huge crush on, he complimated my looks, telling me I look so much better now and THAT is what made my month instead of all of these other great things that happened to me :rip: Sometimes I hate myself for being like this.

Hopefully the same is with you, just a stupid phase. If anything consider the New year a new fresh start! :prideheart:

Edited by Swallow
  • hugs 2
  • lol 1

On 12/12/2022 at 8:53 PM, Thrasher said:

UK Midweek

67. (NEW) Bloody Mary

It seems like they now requested it to chart 

we love smashery. 

i think it helps interscope has no other big single to push other than bloody mary, lets hope they focus on her in the next couple months :oscar:

• paws up 2

On 12/12/2022 at 10:53 PM, Thrasher said:

UK Midweek

67. (NEW) Bloody Mary

It seems like they now requested it to chart 

Not bobby working harder during her vacation at Mexico then he ever did when he was not on vacation :darkmode:

• paws up 1
  • lol 6

On 12/12/2022 at 11:06 PM, Thrasher said:

Too bad BTW the album will probably struggle to chart in the UK due to the two top songs decreased to other ones average etc. rule 

I think it has real good chance after Christmas albums leave the chart

Pop-a-911-ster 28,994
x3
On 12/12/2022 at 7:07 PM, Fame Romance said:

Born This Way Spotify:

+3,961,296 

Below 4m? 

On 12/12/2022 at 7:09 PM, chartgaga said:

1989 above us on Sunday

Below 1989? 

It's over for good

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 12/12/2022 at 11:51 AM, chartgaga said:

Oh honey, get well soon and no it's not off topic. You're human and you have every right to share your feelings, hopefully it does make you feel lighter. Is there a particular reason your husband's parents coming to stay at your place makes you feel this stressed?

I dunno. I just always feel like I have to be “on” and please people when I’m around friends, house guests, etc. I have to be the main source of entertainment. My husband is working most days they’re going to be here, so I’m going to be in charge of entertaining them and making sure they’re not bored since I work from home.

OT: Insane that BM is going to chart in the UK. Imagine if it outpeaks HMH. :whatga:

• paws up 1