Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,849

If they really are pushing this in US Radio, i think TTH is to be expected.. maybe after Christmas

Let's just hope, it'll survive the holiday

It sucks that the Xmas holiday is on a Saturday/Sunday. That means even once Christmas is over the 26th and these songs fall we still have the 12/23-12/29 tracking week to sit through :rip:

Would be so nice if the 26th was a Friday for a fresh new tracking week. But of course it isn’t given our luck.

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

On 12/12/2022 at 5:41 PM, Swallow said:

At this point I just want that US radio release and TTH. It's very unlikely she'll film a video given her schedule, but I will be more than happy with these two things :zoom:

She literally has full December (at least) cleared of any filmings. 

Edited by monketsharona

the fact that I always dreamed of having a Bloody Mary music video and that the dream seemed less and less realistic with time

only for now to be the most likely to happen!! The song SCREAMS sickening visuals. It would be such a joy :kiss:

On 12/12/2022 at 7:41 PM, Swallow said:

At this point I just want that US radio release and TTH. It's very unlikely she'll film a video given her schedule, but I will be more than happy with these two things :zoom:

yup, i know it wont happen but a losing my religion or dont speak type of music video would be the most amazing thing ever for bloody mary. 

its a mid tempo masterpiece :oscar:

On 12/12/2022 at 5:50 PM, monketsharona said:

She literally has full December (at least) cleared of any filmings. 

Sis, we are talking about Lady Gaga here, she plans her videos months in advance :rip: And she is in her Joker mindset, weeks before she starts filming, she has to practice the lines, the accent, there is too much work for her to film a video.

Maybe she could film some kind of a promo video, but I really doubt she could pull off an actual music video in this short period of time.

• thanks 2
  • lol 1

On 12/12/2022 at 5:41 PM, Swallow said:

And a lyric video please, too many views go to waste  

On 12/12/2022 at 7:54 PM, Swallow said:

Maybe she could film some kind of a promo video, but I really doubt she could pull off an actual music video in this short period of time.

even if she shoot a mv it wouldnt arrive sooner than april/may tho :oscar:

On 12/12/2022 at 5:54 PM, Swallow said:

Sis, we are talking about Lady Gaga here, she plans her videos months in advance :rip: And she is in her Joker mindset, weeks before she starts filming, she has to practice the lines, the accent, there is too much work for her to film a video.

Please Akerlund and Tarsem Singh confirmed Gaga kinda gave them full 'control' on creation and preparation of John Wayne and 911 music video and filmed this in few hours / a day max while having at time extra busy schedule (even more than now). And she released those when we thought she was done with both Joanne and Chromatica as eras. 

I'm not saying she will be doing a BM video, but that it's not 100% impossible. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 2