Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 12/11/2022 at 9:54 PM, monketsharona said:

Well none trended (yet). I'm glad Bloody Mary's potential is finally recognized burt let's be real honest, without Wednesday trend it would be exactly where it was months ago doing less than 100k streams daily. 

I'm sure Babylon, Replay, Sour Candy are songs that could easy trend on TikTok. And also doing big numbers.

It was doing 170k or soemthng bfore Wednesday

On 12/11/2022 at 3:25 PM, FRANZGA said:

Sorry, but now that i've heard Kendrick's part. GAGA kinda ruined it for me :icant:

I feel like her recordings are very early / rough. I'm sure if it was meant to be released she would have used her own natural vocals without that exaggareted autotune she often uses on early demos. 

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 12/11/2022 at 10:27 PM, monketsharona said:

I feel like her recordings are very early / rough. I'm sure if it was meant to be released she would have used her own natural vocals without that exaggareted autotune she often uses on early demos. 

I hope they'll polish Gaga's part more if they release ACT2 cause her entrance after Kendrick was so awkward

• yaas, gaga 1

On 12/11/2022 at 3:31 PM, FRANZGA said:

I hope they'll polish Gaga's part more if they release ACT2 cause her entrance after Kendrick was so awkward

If Act 2 happens (which I think won't happen), I really hope Partynauseous will make the cut because just imagine a Lady Gaga x Kendrick Lamar song being released in 2023 while both of them being so big right now ! 

That said I wonder if she would includes songs that are not DJWS's made, as he's the one forcing so much the whole thing. We know she actually made a lot of things with other producers (Garibay, RedOne, DJ Snake, Tchami, Madeon , Zedd, David Guetta) that didn't make the cut.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,336
On 12/11/2022 at 3:36 PM, monketsharona said:

If Act 2 happens (which I think won't happen), I really hope Partynauseous will make the cut because just imagine a Lady Gaga x Kendrick Lamar song being released in 2023 while both of them being so big right now ! 

original demo we got sounded more polished (altho it was different direction)

Edited by Replay
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,205
On 12/11/2022 at 9:25 AM, FRANZGA said:

Sorry, but now that i've heard Kendrick's part. GAGA kinda ruined it for me :icant:

I respect both of them. I don't think they work very well together as a collab, they realized it, and that's okay. ArtRave Partynauseous slaps 100 times harder anyway. I still hope we get it as an official release for Act 2. :oops:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 12/11/2022 at 2:02 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Chromatica songs doesn't have potential imo

Parts of peoples catalogues will just never go that viral, like Katy’s CTTR trend only added 20k once. I do hope that isn’t the case for ARTPOP/Chromatica or even Joanne cause the weight could be really distributed across her streams (even more now BTW finally happened). 

A Popster Is Born 16,336
On 12/11/2022 at 3:36 PM, monketsharona said:

That said I wonder if she would includes songs that are not DJWS's made, as he's the one forcing so much the whole thing. We know she actually made a lot of things with other producers (Garibay, RedOne, DJ Snake, Tchami, Madeon , Zedd, David Guetta) that didn't make the cut.

Brooklyn Nights, Nothin On (But The Radio), Temple were part of working tracklist until the very last moment so it's safe to assume these were finalized products ready for release. Unless there are some legal complcations involving Troy she can easily drop these. Other than that they can add any track DJWS worked on cause as you pointed out he was the one pushing it. I think Tea is probably most finalised. The rest is probably in concept state at best. I would love if they could tuck DWUW Solo there too, maybe even IWBWY as "Work Tape"

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,336
On 12/11/2022 at 3:45 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Parts of peoples catalogues will just never go that viral, like Katy’s CTTR trend only added 20k once. I do hope that isn’t the case for ARTPOP/Chromatica or even Joanne cause the weight could be really distributed across her streams (even more now BTW finally happened). 

I mean before this year we could say same for BTW, we never know

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,205
On 12/11/2022 at 9:46 AM, Replay said:

I mean before this year we could say same for BTW, we never know

Exactly. Maybe I was traumatized and thats why I always mention it, but we were BEGGING for BTW streams to get it to a billion not even that long ago. Anything can happen. :oops:

Edited by Imtired1616

A Popster Is Born 16,336
On 12/11/2022 at 3:49 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Exactly. Maybe I was traumatized and that why I always mention it, but we were BEGGING for BTW streams to get it to a billion not even that long ago. Anything can happen. :oops:

It was doing like 700k and now Judas alone is doing that 

• lol 1

On 12/11/2022 at 3:46 PM, Replay said:

Brooklyn Nights, Nothin On (But The Radio), Temple were part of working tracklist until the very last moment so it's safe to assume these were finalized products ready for release. Unless there are some legal complcations involving Troy she can easily drop these. Other than that they can add any track DJWS worked on cause as you pointed out he was the one pushing it. I think Tea is probably most finalised. The rest is probably in concept state at best. I would love if they could tuck DWUW Solo there too

I guess it depends if she wants to take some times in the studio with her producers to rework some of those demos or not at all (just letting producers reworking the stems they already have on their own).

She could make some re-recordings, I mean even if she's focusing on sessions for next album, she could also book some session for Act 2. She literally made ASIB sountrack songs while working on some of own stuff for Chromatica / LG6 at the same time in late 2017 / 2018. 

Edited by monketsharona

A Popster Is Born 16,336
On 12/11/2022 at 3:53 PM, monketsharona said:

I guess it depends if she wants to take some times in the studio with her producers to rework some of those demos or not at all (just letting producers reworking the stems they already have on their own).

She could make some re-recordings, I mean even if she's focusing on sessions for next album, she could also book some session for Act 2. She literally made ASIB sountrack songs while working on some of own stuff for Chromatica / LG6 at the same time in late 2017 / 2018. 

I would rather her spend studio sessions on new music. As i said she already has several finalized songs, also reworking them in 2022 would kinda feel weird. ARTPOP (10 Anniversary Edition) with Temple, NO (BTR), BN, Tea, DWUW Solo, IWBWY (Work Tape) would be fine already and wouldn't require her input 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029

I guess that's what Gaga was trying to do with Sine From Above and its final outro:

Buffy's numbers are the most complex, changing key and tempo when she begins to reveal the secrets she swore she never would. This appears specifically in "Something to Sing About", which starts with uptempo platitudes: "We'll sing a happy song / And you can sing along: / Where there's life, there's hope / Every day's a gift / Wishes can come true / Whistle while you work ..." While singing, she kills Sweet's minions with a pool cue. Whedon attempted to make the song tuneful yet chaotic to express the main point of the episode. It transitions suddenly into her desire to be like normal girls, then changes again, slowing the tempo as she challenges Sweet not to give her a song, but "something to sing about". Musicologist Amy Bauer categorizes the tempo shifts as "rock ballad to punk polka to hymn" that indicates Buffy's turmoil.