Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/11/2022 at 5:18 AM, Swallow said:

2nd KIIS spin :giveup:

This is massive, it means Interscope is pushing the song. They cant just randomly play a song, it has to be sent to them. 

Maybe for now they are only testing it to see the reactions.

Yes, they can. Radio stations rely on Shazam and then test the audience's reaction, but that doesn't mean Gaga's label sent the song to the radio.

On 12/11/2022 at 10:56 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Yes, they can. Radio stations rely on Shazam and then test the audience's reaction, but that doesn't mean Gaga's label sent the song to the radio.

And how are they playing the song? Straight from Spotify? YouTube? :toofunny: 

Labels have to send them the songs. 

US Shazam top 200

https://www.shazam.com/charts/top-200/united-states

KIIS songs played yesterday

http://www.mediabase.com/whatsong/whatsong.asp?var_s=075073073083045070077&MONDTE=12%2F10%2F2022

Now, there is plenty of album tracks/not official singles on the top 200 US Shazam chart. How many of those were played by KIIS FM yesterday? 

Let me help you - only Bloody Mary :laughga:

I'm not saying it was officially sent to be played, they could just be testing the waters.

Edited by Swallow
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,011
x3
On 12/11/2022 at 9:02 AM, monketsharona said:

Gosh this song is starting to become a classic

Imagine the boost if Bloody Mary is included on Wednesday Season 2 

Imagine the boost next Halloween :giveup:Thriller is not safe :giveup:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,849

WEDNESDAY hates pop music.. if they'll put BM in Season2, it'll be in the credits or maybe opening.. or just background music.. certainly not Wednesday bopping to it

Moderator 17,129
On 12/11/2022 at 11:20 AM, FRANZGA said:

WEDNESDAY hates pop music.. if they'll put BM in Season2, it'll be in the credits or maybe opening.. or just background music.. certainly not Wednesday bopping to it

She makes music in the show and literally danced her a** off to Goo Goo Muck :icant:

I think the character is flexible enough to dance to dark sacrilegious bops :catwalk:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,849
On 12/11/2022 at 6:23 PM, corvus albus said:

She makes music in the show and literally danced her a** off to Goo Goo Muck :icant:

I think the character is flexible enough to dance to dark sacrilegious bops :catwalk:

she plays the cello with i'm assuming "standards" and goo goo muck is not pop..

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 12/11/2022 at 11:20 AM, FRANZGA said:

Imagine BM being in the credits. 
:giveup:

A Popster Is Born 13,416
On 12/11/2022 at 3:53 PM, corvus albus said:

She’s a goth that hates pop music. Goo goo muck is the kind of music those people listen to, not Lady Gaga :icant: But her best friend loves pop culture so maybe she can play it for her :jailga: