Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 57,433

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387

Love On The Brain crossed 1000M stream son spotify, which makes Rihanna the first black female artist to have 3 songs from the same album above that mark. Does anyone know which other albums achieved it? I know Olivia's album has 4, so is Rihanna's Anti the second female album overall to achieve it?

TUN, Future Nostalgia (playlist edition) and WWAFAWDWG have 2 and they seemed the most plausibile ones 

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 3

On 12/10/2022 at 5:36 PM, Andreu said:

Love On The Brain crossed 1000M stream son spotify, which makes Rihanna the first black female artist to have 3 songs from the same album above that mark. Does anyone know which other albums achieved it? I know Olivia's album has 4, so is Rihanna's Anti the second female album overall to achieve it?

TUN, Future Nostalgia (playlist edition) and WWAFAWDWG have 2 and they seemed the most plausibile ones 

Only Olivia, Planet Her is getting there soon doe

• thanks 1

The Italian charts should have updated yesterday and no signs yet 23 hours later :icant:

All these companies against us 

EDIT: just saw a tweet where they say it’ll be published on Monday due to this being a Holiday weekend here 

Edited by Thrasher
  • shook 1
  • lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 27,215
On 12/10/2022 at 11:55 AM, Andreu said:

Do gays want notifications from their partners or from Lady Gaga posting a story?

my man for sure he gives me his d!ck everyday

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 12/10/2022 at 2:55 PM, Andreu said:

Do gays want notifications from their partners or from Lady Gaga posting a story?

In 2020, Gaga! The way all gays (and Katy perry) waited in bated breath for the ‘joinery to continue’ :billie:

now wbk its just makeup :santa: