Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 29,010
x3
On 12/10/2022 at 1:54 PM, zoldyck said:

AM US Albums (POP), Dec 10th 2022 

50(-1) TFM
53(+9) TF
76(+3) BTW 10th anniversary
95(-2) BTW special edition
109(-1) Chromatica
124(+6) ARTPOP

Why the 10tg anniversary edition is higher than the real album? Who even listens to that album and why people prefer to listen the cover songs instead the original? Am I missing something here?

Popster for Sale 44,874
On 12/10/2022 at 12:55 PM, Fame Romance said:

Born This Way has surpassed Christina Aguilera's Stripped in global units  (ChartMasters)

It is about to pass Drake's biggest album Views :carly_bye:

could you link that bestie? 

Moderator 17,129
On 12/10/2022 at 1:52 PM, little legend said:

But thanks god I'm planning to overthrow first, our @admin and make me the great Emperor of the Imperial POPa911. Don't worry, brother monsters, we won't let the propagandists win this war 

oscar-win-Max.jpg 

In Germany, we just raided the homes of several people who planned to overthrow our government :ohhh:

Maybe I should run the site :peacega:

Popster for Sale 44,874
On 12/10/2022 at 12:58 PM, little legend said:

Why the 10tg anniversary edition is higher than the real album? Who even listens to that album and why people prefer to listen the cover songs instead the original? Am I missing something here?

because it has the same tracks as the original + the covers, so it's naturally going to get more streams 

• thanks 1

On 12/10/2022 at 5:58 PM, little legend said:

I don't know, I guess it is first option that pop ups when people search for songs/album

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,010
x3
On 12/10/2022 at 2:01 PM, chartgaga said:

SZA album is literally the blandest album I’ve heard this year… all songs sound the same, it has no melodies

On 12/10/2022 at 2:05 PM, DonnieDarko said:

SZA’s album getting rave reviews and being a nice surprise, 

Tell The Truth GIF

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,137
On 12/10/2022 at 6:31 PM, chartgaga said:

SZA album is literally the blandest album I’ve heard this year… all songs sound the same, it has no melodies

the pen game and unique/fresh melodies (excluding shirt it sounds CTRLish) & the blend of genres is what i liked about the album😭

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 12/10/2022 at 2:06 PM, little legend said:

Tell The Truth GIF

You have to listen to it, sis. Only this way you can actually tell if you like it imo. As I’ve said, it’s not for everyone and this other member you quoted already confirmed that with his or her’s post.

However, maybe this will help you?

https://www.metacritic.com/music/sos/sza?ref=hp
So far it’s at 94.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/10/2022 at 2:13 PM, DonnieDarko said:

You have to listen to it, sis. Only this way you can actually tell if you like it imo. As I’ve said, it’s not for everyone and this other member you quoted already confirmed that with his or her’s post.

However, maybe this will help you?

https://www.metacritic.com/music/sos/sza?ref=hp
So far it’s at 94.

There’s a couple of standout tracks but overall it’s the same 2 minute song with the same production and the non existent vocals that’s speak-singing… it’s not BAD, it’s just background music

also using Metacritic as a justification for your taste is… yeah. @little legend if you like Ariana’s songs on TUN/positions you’ll like it I guess

Pop-a-911-ster 29,010
x3
On 12/10/2022 at 2:39 PM, chartgaga said:

There’s a couple of standout tracks but overall it’s the same 2 minute song with the same production and the non existent vocals that’s speak-singing… it’s not BAD, it’s just background music

also using Metacritic as a justification for your taste is… yeah. @little legend if you like Ariana’s songs on TUN/positions you’ll like it I guess

Oh it looks that I won't like it after all:billie:

On 12/10/2022 at 9:56 AM, corvus albus said:

Oh no. A user posting about something that they like about an artist they're listening to. Get the police :icant:

You talk about Ava all the time here, way more than you talk about Gaga... Doesn't Ava Max have a forum for you to hang out in?

Moderator 17,129
On 12/10/2022 at 2:47 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

You talk about Ava all the time here, way more than you talk about Gaga... Doesn't Ava Max have a forum for you to hang out in?

Look at my post history of the last week and you will find ca 2 post about Ava Max this entire week :oops:

Maybe you should start making a contribution instead of just annoying people here.

• paws up 1

On 12/10/2022 at 10:50 AM, corvus albus said:

Look at my post history of the last week and you will find ca 2 post about Ava Max this entire week :oops:

Maybe you should start making a contribution instead of just annoying people here.

It doesn't annoy any more than your annoying Ava Max propaganda, and don't tell me what to do.