Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

ARTPOPster 2,015

Taylor is great as a songwriter. Her biggest talent, surpassing Gaga here most likely.

Her brand is very tame when compared to Gaga but that just means it's more mainstream and more people identify with that. Nothing wrong about that.

• love 1

Popster to Popster 2,956
On 12/10/2022 at 12:26 PM, Miaou said:

Taylor has no talents artistically except being a good songwriter

She can’t dance well, she can’t play an instrument well, she can’t sing well, her MVs have nothing interesting...etc

She is just a marketing queen

She can play the guitar very well according to several guitarists, she is great at playing the piano and her voice has changed a lot and she sings very well today (not Ariana but she sure has a great timbre to listen to now that she's lowered her key) . 

On 12/10/2022 at 12:37 PM, ReadyGaga said:

She can play the guitar very well according to several guitarists, she is great at playing the piano and her voice has changed a lot and she sings very well today (not Ariana but she sure has a great timbre to listen to now that she's lowered her key) . 

Maybe she can play instruments but she DEFINITELY doesn’t sing very well

Popster to Popster 2,956
On 12/10/2022 at 12:50 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Serving One Republic hasn't had a hit since 2013 :icant:

But OR had a very captivating song and above all of a pop-band genre that never goes out , unlike Gucci Mane's trap which is now a closed and archived chapter (thankfully)

A Popster Is Born 16,849

I think some liddos are more of swifties now :billie:

I blame Gaga not prioritizing music first, or not spoiling her base while doing side hustles :arguega:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 13,416
On 12/10/2022 at 5:43 PM, FRANZGA said:

I think some liddos are more of swifties now :billie:

I blame Gaga not prioritizing music first, or not spoiling her base while doing side hustles :arguega:

It’s good. We need them OUT and Gaga to become a full time actor :jailga:

Popster to Popster 2,956
On 12/10/2022 at 1:02 PM, Fame Romance said:

Girl you're not gonna prove anything to people who stang Gaga aka one of the biggest vocalist in mainstream music :dead:

In fact, I haven't compared them and I'm first of all a stan Gaga too, but that doesn't mean considering everything around me sh!t, before being a fan I'm a person with a minimal critical sense as surely you are too ( or at least I want to hope)