Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,146
On 12/9/2022 at 8:13 PM, BloodyOreo said:

A new Bloody Mary audio charting on kworb's top 200:

491 NEW Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (Sped Up / TikTok Remix) Lyrics | I'll dance dance dance with my hands 319,758    

Coming for 1M+ daily combined :romance:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,886

Gaga currently has 6 songs charting on youtube top 200: Poker Face, Bloody Mary (2), Bad Romance, Shallow, Hold My Hand. Coming for 7 with Shallow (live) this weekend. 

Other pop starlets:

Taylor Swift: 4 

Ariana Grande: 2

Beyoncé: 1

Rihanna: 3

Adele: 3

Katy Perry: 2

• paws up 6
  • shook 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 11,921

Not "the greatest film of all time" :laughga:

I mean... I get it, they are her fans. But I dont think we ll be calling a Gaga directed movie the "best of all time" just because its made by her

Edited by Doncho
  • lol 14

A Popster Is Born 17,970
On 12/9/2022 at 8:36 PM, Doncho said:

I mean... I get it, they are her fans. But I dont think we ll be calling a Gaga directed movie the "best of all time" just because its made by her

BabyishWeirdHoopoe-max-1mb.gif

• lol 1

On 12/9/2022 at 3:36 PM, Doncho said:

That’s a taylor swift reference to her lyrics in the “The One”, the lyrics say “you know the greatest films of all time were never made”

I agree with other users here,

that sometimes we read a little too much into the stan wars that we believe to exist between swifties and monsters when both women are amazing at what they do in their respective fields

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,921
On 12/9/2022 at 10:39 PM, ProdigyARTPOP said:

That’s a taylor swift reference to her lyrics in the “The One”, the lyrics say “you know the greatest films of all time were never made”

I agree with other users here,

that sometimes we read a little too much into the stan wars that we believe to exist between swifties and monsters when both women are amazing at what they do in their respective fields

I never listened to her music on purpose, so thanks to clarifying. Its a funny statment anyway :icant:

On 12/9/2022 at 5:18 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Made You Look must be the lead single from Meghan's album only on your planet, because on planet Earth, it's the second single from her new album, I already said that, you know that but you love to play crazy. Also, Bloody Mary went viral over a week ago, that's enough time for her team/label to do something.

It was the single that was leading into the album, the previous one bombed, you are the one acting crazy not me :rip:

And her label IS doing things, you are just too ignorant and pretentious.

On 12/10/2022 at 12:21 AM, Swallow said:

It was the single that was leading into the album, the previous one bombed, you are the one acting crazy not me :rip:

And her label IS doing things, you are just too ignorant and pretentious.

It remains the second single off her album and nothing you say will change that and Gaga's label isn't even doing the basics. Also, check yourself first before assigning bad names to others.