Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/9/2022 at 5:05 PM, PanPikus said:

Bestie, Love ya but the day on day differences are not that important. Look at the difference when compared to the same day last week 

920k streams more. We're really fine :party:

Okay, I’m more calm now, thanks bestie:party:

Edited by CherryPie
  • hugs 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 14,831
On 12/9/2022 at 4:15 PM, Andreu said:

how is it the equivalent and how did gaga specifically campaign for AOTY? come on

They're equivalent as both don't/didn't stand a chance but they are/were still for your consideration'd :excuseme:

At the end of the day, it'd be silly to not profit from every promo spot you can grab, but those are my two cents :excuseme:

On 12/9/2022 at 4:18 PM, FRANZGA said:

Wait Gaga campaigned as hard?? :icant:

Also, Grammy is Gaga's lane.. White Mediocrity Swift is just crossing a line because she's desperate for Oscar Validation :icant:

I didn't mention that Gaga was campaigning as hard, so it must be the voices in your head :excuseme:

Regarding the second phrase, flamebaity remarks aside, if ATW10MV's MV is eligible then Oscar's are Taylor's lane, like it or not. A different discussion would be if the MV is nomination-worthy or not. :excuseme:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 12/9/2022 at 3:44 PM, corvus albus said:

Spotify Daily Germany

#25 (-1) Bloody Mary  203,178 streams

Fell only one spot and is still above 200K streams despite all the bad news today :ohhh:

Maybe we should all focus on Germany now :ohhh:

Now? we were doing that with HMH too for the most part. :billie: 20 weeks was solid for female MPG hit i saw. They been stanning and representin as of late :shine:

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 12/9/2022 at 9:14 PM, Adarsh said:

Am I the only one who finds the “Paws Up” react button the most boring? :bigbird:

Not three people reacting to it with “paws up”. The irony :dead:

• paws up 1
  • lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 27,186
On 12/9/2022 at 12:19 PM, emig_09 said:

#187 +65 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (Official Audio) 554,775 :horse_race:

#185 +60 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (Official Audio) 563,049

my dear Lord

• paws up 11
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 5

On 12/9/2022 at 9:06 AM, Swallow said:

You are comparing a lead single to an album track from 2011 :katy:

Also Meghan started promoting the song weeks prior to release on TikTok with the snippet going viral, her label was ready to push hard.

Made You Look must be the lead single from Meghan's album only on your planet, because on planet Earth, it's the second single from her new album, I already said that, you know that but you love to play crazy. Also, Bloody Mary went viral over a week ago, that's enough time for her team/label to do something.

Edited by LockUpTheElderly
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,849
On 12/10/2022 at 12:12 AM, danwasd said:

They're equivalent as both don't/didn't stand a chance but they are/were still for your consideration'd :excuseme:

At the end of the day, it'd be silly to not profit from every promo spot you can grab, but those are my two cents :excuseme:

I didn't mention that Gaga was campaigning as hard, so it must be the voices in your head :excuseme:

Regarding the second phrase, flamebaity remarks aside, if ATW10MV's MV is eligible then Oscar's are Taylor's lane, like it or not. A different discussion would be if the MV is nomination-worthy or not. :excuseme:

You said it was the equivalent of Gaga campaigning for LFS AOTY :icant:

• paws up 1