Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,849
On 12/9/2022 at 11:08 PM, danwasd said:

Taylor campaigning for ATW10MV's MV is the equivalent of Gags campaigning for AOTY with a covers-full jazz album that didn't make any impact whatsoever 

Reveal hidden contents

:whatga:

Wait Gaga campaigned as hard?? :icant:

Also, Grammy is Gaga's lane.. White Mediocrity Swift is just crossing a line because she's desperate for Oscar Validation :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,195
On 12/9/2022 at 11:18 AM, emig_09 said:

#190 +70 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (Official Audio) 549,551 :horse_race:

#187 +65 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (Official Audio) 554,775 :horse_race:

• paws up 11
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 2

On 12/9/2022 at 9:26 AM, xo_hours said:

gotta give where credit is due, gunning for an Oscar in what is by far the snobbiest known branch in the AMPAS, whom have snubbed the likes of Ben Affleck (Argo), Mr. Jackson Maine (ASIB), & their latest victim, Dennis Villeneuve (Dune)

She's not going for Best Director, she's going for Live Action Short Film, which is awarded to "the individual person most directly responsible for the concept and the creative execution of the film. In the event that more than one individual has been directly and importantly involved in creative decisions, a second statuette may be awarded."

Edit: don't take this as a defense of TS... I hate the rat. :billie:

Edited by thehanyo

ARTPOPster 1,457

some liddos are losing their minds comparing godga with taylor. every sane human being regardless his/her stan position knows taylor is making some ridiculous moves abd embarrassing herself. are u really liddos or not?

On 12/9/2022 at 12:08 PM, CherryPie said:

All the lol reactions for my latest post….
I guess -100k updates are considered good now 

Let's all give lol reactions to this one too! :dragon:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,195
On 12/9/2022 at 11:11 AM, emig_09 said:

US iTunes

#71 +4 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary

:horse_race:

US iTunes

#68 +3 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary

:horse_race:

• paws up 8
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,193
On 12/9/2022 at 9:21 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

She FINALLY learned she can’t act for a damn and will now try directing….girl the Oscar’s aren’t like the VMAs..they aren’t gonna give you wins cause you’re Taylor swift :laughga:

she’s so damn cringey 

edit: spelling (is fun) 

You guys acting like she wouldn't cast herself as the lead. Come on now. :laughga:

A Popster Is Born 11,903
On 12/9/2022 at 12:08 PM, CherryPie said:

All the lol reactions for my latest post….
I guess -100k updates are considered good now 

Yeah a decrease is never good. But the song is still super stable and pulling good numbers, so there is nothing to worry about yet

• thanks 1

On 12/9/2022 at 10:19 AM, thehanyo said:

She's not going for Best Director, she's going for Live Action Short Film, which is awarded to "the individual person most directly responsible for the concept and the creative execution of the film. In the event that more than one individual has been directly and importantly involved in creative decisions, a second statuette may be awarded."

Edit: don't take this as a defense of TS... I hate the rat. :billie:

tho clearly thats her end goal, trying to converse her way into all the major well-known/acclaimed directors good will. anyone w the truth serum can see right through her little act

On 12/9/2022 at 4:33 PM, Doncho said:

Yeah a decrease is never good. But the song is still super stable and pulling good numbers, so there is nothing to worry about yet

That’s good to hear:smug:

Also, I didn’t say anything like „OMG Bloody Mary is over”. But a song decreasing by 100k on a thursday isn’t necessary a good information, especially seeing that it didn’t get added to basically any new playlists on friday

Popster to Popster 3,193
On 12/9/2022 at 10:35 AM, Adarsh said:

Fun fact: in 2011, Madonna directed a movie that was also written and produced by her. The film earned $2M on a $17M budget and is currently 12% on Rotten Tomatoes :cm:

I think she can beat that with her biopic. $1M on $40M budget and 5% on RT. She is the Queen, after all...:bigbird:

• shook 1