Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/9/2022 at 3:38 PM, chartgaga said:

I mean the writing will be good, imo she's a good writer

I hope she works hard on the directing tho, ATW film was very tumblr'd

You saying this of the fact that she can write song?!.... Her mv are artistically trash, but I'm "looking forward" to see her work. :mess:

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 12/9/2022 at 3:41 PM, LaMaterialista said:

What LGBT icon/ally could have covered Bloody Mary if it was included in the TENTH ANNIVERSARY? I honestly can't think of anyone. 

Kim Petras :ohhh:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 12/9/2022 at 3:41 PM, LaMaterialista said:

What LGBT icon/ally could have covered Bloody Mary if it was included in the TENTH ANNIVERSARY? I honestly can't think of anyone. 

bisexual icon Halsus :applause: she should've done You and I instead of that person :lesson:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,839

Taylor campaigning for ATW10MV's MV is the equivalent of Gags campaigning for AOTY with a covers-full jazz album that didn't make any impact whatsoever 

Spoiler

:whatga:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 12/9/2022 at 4:08 PM, danwasd said:

Taylor campaigning for ATW10MV's MV is the equivalent of Gags campaigning for AOTY with a covers-full jazz album that didn't make any impact whatsoever 

Reveal hidden contents

:whatga:

how is it the equivalent and how did gaga specifically campaign for AOTY? come on

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
On 12/9/2022 at 4:41 PM, LaMaterialista said:

Ethel Cain maybe could work as she knows about how to include horror in her music, though sonically it isn’t really in her wheelhouse

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 12/9/2022 at 8:45 PM, Andreu said:

how is it the equivalent and how did gaga specifically campaign for AOTY? come on

At best, it can be compared to Gaga’s campaigning for best actress last year but at least she had a real shot. She was nominated for 4/5 of the major awards. All Taylor has right now is a VMA and an EMA :icant:

• paws up 1