Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 14,832
On 12/9/2022 at 10:07 AM, Adarsh said:

Hold my Hand is charting on a pure sales year-end list in Japan

spacer.png

best selling Western song :applause:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,849

2022 WEEK 49 (December 2-8) LITHUANIA SINGLES TOP100

Place Last week Weekly chart Artist/band Title

1 35 1 Lady Gaga Bloody Mary

:giveup:

• paws up 5
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,010
x3

Bloody Mary already #1 in 2 countries official charts :giveup: 

#1 Libanon (2012) 

#1 Lithuania (2022)  

Lithuania Official Singles Chart Top 100

#1 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (+34) [Week 2]

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 2

On 12/9/2022 at 12:17 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Bloody Mary has 51.5M playlist reach, but only 39% (20M) of that reach comes from real playlists (excluding Top 50 playlists and viral playlists that are automatic and also Gaga's own playlists), so the song's true playlist reach is 20M currently, which is next to nothing compared to other songs below Bloody Mary on Spofity Global.

I know what I'm talking about, unlike you who always come here to spread fake data and fake news.

No you dont know how it works :lmao:

A song's current position doesn't automatically mean it should have a certain playlist reach :rip: its a much longer process, and it happens to every song, the playlist reach keeps growing week to week. BM is literally increasing day to day, big playlists should follow soon, some TikTok trends are short-lived, imagine if every viral song would get all the biggest playlists, doesn't make sense. It needs to show it has some legs before that. Common sense and logic.

So sweetie, you do NOT know how it works. :billie:

• thanks 5

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 12/9/2022 at 9:57 AM, Swallow said:

No you dont know how it works :lmao:

A song's current position doesn't automatically mean it should have a certain playlist reach :rip: its a much longer process, and it happens to every song, the playlist reach keeps growing week to week. BM is literally increasing day to day, big playlists should follow soon, some TikTok trends are short-lived, imagine if every viral song would get all the biggest playlists, doesn't make sense. It needs to show it has some legs before that. Common sense and logic.

So sweetie, you do NOT know how it works. :billie:

Yeah you’re right it’s pretty much this. There are some exceptions here and there, the main one is everyone compares their fave to Dua Lipa who is immune ro bad call-outs and skip rates :billie:. But for Gaga, she has a very meta level relationship with Spotigy. I think AM is way more open to deals and relationships with artists - Gaga had that for Chromatica, even 911 got put on some big playlists on AM 2020

• paws up 1

On 12/9/2022 at 11:14 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Yeah you’re right it’s pretty much this. There are some exceptions here and there, the main one is everyone compares their fave to Dua Lipa who is immune ro bad call-outs and skip rates :billie:. But for Gaga, she has a very meta level relationship with Spotigy. I think AM is way more open to deals and relationships with artists - Gaga had that for Chromatica, even 911 got put on some big playlists on AM 2020

Yes, and also a big factor is the label having a good relationship with Spotify. Look at Dua and Camila and their playlist reach during their singles run.

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 12/9/2022 at 10:16 AM, Swallow said:

Yes, and also a big factor is the label having a good relationship with Spotify. Look at Dua and Camila and their playlist reach during their singles run.

well that's why MPGs from ikoons era are collabing a lot on their pop albums with these younger streaming era stars; they get the curators on board, their fanabse, and hopefully the 18-24 demographic. Labels utilising tiktok and pop boom has now opened the doors for new audiences beyond the collabs.

If we don't see continued movement in playlisitng we should worry, it took RUTH a month to get TTH. But I dont buy into the label sabotage theories either

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 12/9/2022 at 5:44 AM, little legend said:

Did you know that Bloody Mary went #1 for 6 weeks in Lebanon back in 2012 and it’s one of Gaga’s biggest hits here:enigma:

Here? :whatga: Are you Lebanese? :ohhh:

My theory of why it went #1 is originally the album was sold without Bloody Mary because it was considered too blasphemous (but somehow Judas was fine? :icant:) so people bought it alone, but I have no explanation to why radios played it. A win nonetheless

Apple Music (Overall) , Dec 9th 2022

#5 (-1) Poland  (peak: 3)
#22 (-1) Brazil  (peak: 16) 
#36 (+1) Germany #
#41 (+1) Switzerland
#45 (-11) Belgium (peak: 34) 
#48 (+5) Sweden 
#48 (+8) Italy 
#84 (-5) Mexico (peak: 76) 
#121 (-28) France (peak: 93) 
#144 (-23) Canada (peak: 122)
#155(-19) UK  (peak: 136)
#200 (-19) Philippines (peak: 181)

Apple Music (Pop)
#42 (-1) US 
#111 (+8) Philippines 
#107 (-6) Australia (cut off is 70)

Updates for next two days aren't going to be cute because of Christmas-Weekend boost and new local releases 

Edited by zoldyck
  • paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,010
x3
On 12/9/2022 at 12:06 PM, ARTPOP said:

Here? :whatga: Are you Lebanese? :ohhh:

My theory of why it went #1 is originally the album was sold without Bloody Mary because it was considered too blasphemous (but somehow Judas was fine? :icant:) so people bought it alone, but I have no explanation to why radios played it. A win nonetheless

Well no. I just copied pasted this post from ATRL:laughga:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,010
x3
On 12/9/2022 at 11:25 AM, little legend said:

Serving smash hit waiting to happen

It looks like the massive increase yesterday was cause Shazam combined original and speed up version. 

So don't expect a great update today. Probably we will have a decrease. Be ready. 

IT'S OVER 

• lol 5