Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 29,012
x3

That Cramp song is atrocious and boring. Their fans getting pressed about Bloody Mary's success are so annoying and pathetic at the same time. That song was actually played on the show and no one paid attention. It is never going to happen. There is a reason Bloody Mary got viral and not that song , even if the later was on the show. 

A Popster Is Born 14,832
On 12/9/2022 at 9:29 AM, little legend said:

That Cramp song is atrocious and boring. Their fans getting pressed about Bloody Mary's success are so annoying and pathetic at the same time. That song was actually played on the show and no one paid attention. It is never going to happen. There is a reason Bloody Mary got viral and not that song , even if the later was on the show. 

I see that you woke up humble today :applause:

• lol 6

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 12/9/2022 at 8:29 AM, little legend said:

it sounds like a direct 'grease lightening' rip off to me :billie:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,417

Hold my Hand is charting on a pure sales year-end list in Japan. I think it means it was the best selling international song of the year.

spacer.png

Edited by Adarsh
  • paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 1