Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 2,959

The fact that Beyoncé has had a successful era, Taylor is the biggest artist in the United States, Gaga is a movie star and has a rising hit, Nicki Minaj has achieved semi-stable success, even Meghan Trainor has a hit in 2022, Lana is serving Spotify Queen and instead Katy Perry has started selling sushi online, the female MJ did it

Katy Perry Waiting GIF by Just Eat Takeaway.com

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,011
x3

So it looks like today the update will be like -200k . Dont panic, its normal. The trend has slowed down and we cant have 2+million updates forever. If it stays above 600k after Christmas it will be a miracle. Even 400k updates will be more than enough for late December and January

Popster for Sale 57,421
On 12/8/2022 at 2:42 PM, little legend said:

So it looks like today the update will be like -200k . Dont panic, its normal. The trend has slowed down and we cant have 2+million updates forever. If it stays above 600k after Christmas it will be a miracle. Even 400k updates will be more than enough for late December and January

We've mastered the art of humility/humbleness it seems 

spacer.png

• lol 9

Pop-a-911-ster 29,011
x3
On 11/29/2022 at 2:31 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Spotify WW

#77 (-110) Bloody Mary 1.940.058

OMG the new update:ew:

its really over:banana:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 5

Popster to Popster 3,194
On 12/8/2022 at 8:31 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Maybe a stretch this time :billie: let’s just be glad discussin film and those gay twinks twins don’t have a vendetta against HMH, their daily attempts to sabotage her this time last year was… a mess

Or that thin lipped rat Louis Virtel. Ugh, he made it his job last year to trash Gaga every chance he got.  And Anne "Gaga is a phoney" Thompson. Still fuming. I make it a point to go to their pages and bully at least once a month. The hate I have.... :nicki_scream:

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,011
x3
On 12/8/2022 at 2:47 PM, BenG said:

The maths :ew:

I just noticed that:icant: 

I wanted first to put it at #140 or something but then I changed it to something more believable:katy:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,011
x3

The amount of non deserving views that the trinity of Stupid Loves aka Black Jesus-Amen Fashion, Bad Kids and Fashion Of His Love got cause I am streaming Bloody Mary and these atrocious songs are lucky to be the next songs:ew:

Remove these fillers and you have a 100/100 album :applause:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,194
On 12/8/2022 at 8:52 AM, little legend said:

The amount of non deserving views that the trinity of Stupid Loves aka Black Jesus-Amen Fashion, Bad Kids and Fashion Of His Love got cause I am streaming Bloody Mary and these atrocious songs are lucky to be the next songs:ew:

Remove these fillers and you have a 100/100 album :applause:

I woke up with Bad Kids stuck in my head this morning. I hate it here. :katy:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 17,958
On 12/8/2022 at 10:40 AM, ReadyGaga said:

The fact that Beyoncé has had a successful era, Taylor is the biggest artist in the United States, Gaga is a movie star and has a rising hit, Nicki Minaj has achieved semi-stable success, even Meghan Trainor has a hit in 2022, Lana is serving Spotify Queen and instead Katy Perry has started selling sushi online, the female MJ did it

Katy Perry Waiting GIF by Just Eat Takeaway.com

I mean… her Christmas song is doing pretty decent :katy:

• lol 1

Popstanne 7,864
On 12/8/2022 at 2:54 PM, little legend said:

I left my Spotify open, playing the whole Born This Way album while I was sleeping and when I woke up , Spotify was playing  California Girls by Katy Perry:ew:

The Spotify algorithm favours music and artists that you listened to before or that you're likely to listen to

You probably listened to Witness too much :ew:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1