Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/8/2022 at 7:52 AM, DonnieDarko said:

What about the people that are actually posting sexually suggestive gifs of a god that is Ryan Idol? Also this thread is THE place here for everything. That’s the way it is. You either take it or you don’t. We’re all equall here. Well, maybe excluding @Daddy @corvus albus and @little legendlmao.

on topic

No it's not, the name is chart thread as far as I know.

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 12/8/2022 at 4:27 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

No it's not, the name is chart thread as far as I know.

But we discuss everything. That’s just the name because we all came here from the GGD charts thread.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,577
On 12/8/2022 at 11:59 AM, Adarsh said:

But we discuss everything. That’s just the name because we all came here from the GGD charts thread.

I just don’t gave enough patience to explain this, thank you, friend. 
:love:

• hugs 2

On 12/8/2022 at 7:59 AM, Adarsh said:

But nobody here is obliged to read certain things that deviate from the purpose of the thread, mainly from those who almost never contribute to the topic on the subject of the topic.

A Popster Is Born 18,577
On 12/8/2022 at 12:14 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

But nobody here is obliged to read certain things that deviate from the purpose of the thread, mainly from those who almost never contribute to the topic on the subject of the topic.

On 12/8/2022 at 12:16 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

There's nothing to explain when you have no arguments, you never post things about charts, which is (or should be) everyone's interest in this thread.

Can’t you just put people on ignore? I mean, it’s not rocket science. We were talking about all things Gaga related on this thread ever since it was created. You’re not going to change this, sis. We’re just a happy bunch from GGD, that’s all. Be happy with us.

• paws up 1

On 12/8/2022 at 12:52 PM, DonnieDarko said:

What about the people that are actually posting sexually suggestive gifs of a god that is Ryan Idol?

OMG thank you finally someone drops his name :oprah:

• thanks 1
  • lol 7
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 12/8/2022 at 4:57 PM, ARTPOP said:

OMG thank you finally someone drops his name :oprah:

Not me googling him and finding out he was sentenced to 12 years in prison for attempted murder :dead:

• paws up 1
  • shook 6
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/8/2022 at 12:33 PM, zoldyck said:

AM US Albums (POP)

48(+3) TFM
56(+4) TF
74(+2) BTW 10th anniversary
87(+2) BTW special edition
110(+9) Chromatica
131(-1) ARTPOP

great to see BTW rising while BM is stabilizing

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/8/2022 at 12:42 PM, Andreu said:

fake news as per usual to get the engagement that comes to be the first one to post it so i'm confident it'll do the 115k streams it needs to cross 100M today :applause:

the logic is and always will be:

it' sgaining 55-60k daily, today will be revealed the Wednesday numbers which would put it at 99.95M, and with today's strems we claim it's reaching 100M today