Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 29,011
x3
On 12/7/2022 at 10:20 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

What’s this silence guys

Today's update killed out expectations. 

Bloody Mary is over. 

It was good week of positive updates. 

Tomorrow we will start plummeting. 

It's over 

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/7/2022 at 10:37 PM, Hurem said:

Hot 100 bubbling under next week? :giveup: 

knowing that it was not even top 50 of AM US Pop last week, not even charting on Spotify US

I think we can count on it doing twice the numbers this week, so I guess it could rack 5-6M on demand streams

Pop-a-911-ster 23,226
On 12/7/2022 at 10:26 PM, Stargazer said:

Speaking of the sped up version of Bloody Mary on Shazam, I got a notification yesterday from Shazam saying something like “we've identified your Shazam" (I had tried to Shazam the viral audio from tiktok at the very beginning of the trend, before the original sound was recognized) 

So now I have both the "Bloody Speed Mary" sound & the OG sound in my Shazam history. So its not combined @Gypsy Life

It currently has 91k Shazams. 

Idk I haven't tried to shazam it, but when I click on it from the chart (at #49: https://www.shazam.com/gb/charts/top-200/world), it leads to the original, and I know that its numbers add up to the original too.

ARTPOPster 1,621
On 12/7/2022 at 2:13 AM, Miaou said:

I won’t be surprised

I think we're all quick to blame her and her team but at the end of the day, there's another factor: Interscope.

Some things require funding and if Interscope is not going to fund it, it'll fall through. As far as I can see, Interscope doesn't aggressively fund or market pretty much any of their artists except those currently on their peak.

Spoiler

Gaga herself can fund it too like she did with the G.U.Y. music video but that sets a bad precedent because then Interscope might try to get her to self-fund more and more stuff instead of do their job. Also she's a rich person and one of her jobs is to protect and grow her wealth, not shrink it

And it's a tradeoff. Interscope also allows her a lot more creative freedom and doesn't put her on tight deadlines all the time. Warner promotes the hell out of Dua but she has to tour nonstop. Do I believe it's all just by choice? No. Someone has to pay the bills for that investment.

• paws up 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 23,226
On 12/8/2022 at 12:05 AM, CherryPie said:

No but for real, is there a chance BM will debut on Hot 100? :whatga:

@Gypsy Life

Last week it would. This week will have a bunch of new Xmas songs entering, plus an album bomb with 15 tracks, so might be unlikely.

• sad 2

On 12/7/2022 at 4:30 PM, emig_09 said:

Playlist reach up to 53,2M (+1M) :horse_race:

:excited:

This one update came from BM being added to two new playlists:

spacer.png

Hits De Internet (#6) - 809k followers

ab67706f0000000382e69032e92941c3c1634b72

Hit Internazionali (#93) - 256k followers

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

ARTPOPster 1,621
On 12/7/2022 at 2:12 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Last week it would. This week will have a bunch of new Xmas songs entering, plus an album bomb with 15 tracks, so might be unlikely.

Because it never charted originally, we're excluded from the Top 50 only for recurrents rule, right?