Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/7/2022 at 2:01 PM, Adarsh said:

I told you guys before, the only English music people listen here is Taylor, Ed and BTS :icant: 

I am religiously streaming the song using @emig_09’s playlist :prideheart:

Ok now go around your city pasting papers everywhere with the most popular songs and movies of the moment in your country with the Bloody Mary QR code on it.

The Fame Popster 442

Even if we kept decreasing at that slow rate all week, we'd still stay above 2M til Friday yes? We should get major playlists then, there's no other logical step for a song holding streams like that.

It's clearly gaining around the world from the smaller ones its been added to + the trend taking new forms. If only Gaga made a tiktok (lol)

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/7/2022 at 6:42 PM, radio said:

Even if we kept decreasing at that slow rate all week, we'd still stay above 2M til Friday yes? We should get major playlists then, there's no other logical step for a song holding streams like that.

It's clearly gaining around the world from the smaller ones its been added to + the trend taking new forms. If only Gaga made a tiktok (lol)

I mean we only lost like 16k filtered, it's not like we went from 2.6M to 2.2M

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,856
On 12/7/2022 at 6:39 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Where is the lavender 3AM deluxe edition:dead::rip:

I'm pretty sure Jolene's artwork would be something on the lines of LDR's last albums' if her team didn't stop her omg :rip:

They scream Jolene (Keysmash) [Ukelele Version], but in a bad way :rip:

• lol 2

On 12/7/2022 at 6:42 PM, radio said:

I think It was just a bad day, the song didnt peak yet

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/7/2022 at 6:47 PM, Andreu said:

Lanus better give us EVERYTHING with this era :lesson: she has a chance to smash for the first time in a decade so she better take it

the song is good, now why did she rrelease it on Wednesday at the end of the day in Europe? no idea

Popster for Sale 45,018
On 12/7/2022 at 5:47 PM, Andreu said:

Lanus better give us EVERYTHING with this era :lesson: she has a chance to smash for the first time in a decade so she better take it

I just don't see her new single making waves tbf

Pop-a-911-ster 27,298
On 12/7/2022 at 2:54 PM, Stats4LG said:

Lana announcing her album and releasing a song out of nowhere (as usual) is the greatest birthday gift ever :arguega:

Happy Birthday!!

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1