Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

The Fame Popster 442

Also, on the topic of RedOne, I think the JLO thing/stems being re-used probably upset her more than we think. After BTW she didn't really work with him much (or literally at all on production!). Purely speculation

On 12/6/2022 at 3:30 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Just as he didn't write and produce Don't Start Now (and I suspect FN as a whole as well), all for years later for the truth to come out?

Yes, cuz for those who don't know, Dr. Luke wrote and produced Don't Start Now, he just used the name of one of his henchmen as straw-man to be credited, but the truth always comes out

6xsUGhN.png

• shook 2
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 10,693
On 12/6/2022 at 7:40 PM, radio said:

Also, on the topic of RedOne, I think the JLO thing/stems being re-used probably upset her more than we think. After BTW she didn't really work with him much (or literally at all on production!). Purely speculation

RedOne said in 2015 that him and Gaga kind of 'parted way' during ARTPOP times mainly because of some people having a very bad influence on her in the studio and in her management team trying to control everything she did at the time. 

Popster to Popster 3,245
On 12/6/2022 at 1:42 PM, monketsharona said:

RedOne said in 2015 that him and Gaga kind of 'parted way' during ARTPOP times mainly because of some people having a very bad influence on her in the studio and in her management team trying to control everything she did at the time. 

I always assumed he was the one trying to do the controlling :katy:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,425
On 12/6/2022 at 7:41 PM, Fame Romance said:

Te Amo, Russian Roulette and Rude Boy deserve better 

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

yeah some of the song aged badly (Hard and specially photographs), but the same point (or even worse) can be made with 2/3 of GGGB and it doesn't seem to be a problem there. Rude Boy and Te Amo still sound as fresh as the first day, and  Cold Case Love is a discography highlight but I bet it's getting 2k streams per day :nicki_scream:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,425
On 12/6/2022 at 7:44 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Didn't RedOne do Angel Down?

a9887d55251c5f8579d8819571d9e110.gif

he's credited as a producer on the Work Tape demo but the version of the standard Joanne edition is produced (amazingly, if you ask me) by Ronson and not him

• paws up 2
  • shook 1

A Popster Is Born 10,693
On 12/6/2022 at 7:44 PM, Imtired1616 said:

I always assumed he was the one trying to do the controlling :katy:

To be honest a lot of producers said exactly the same thing than RedOne about that ARTPOP time including DJ Snake. He said in an interview that a producer in the studio tried to get all the credits for himself  and he felt not treated in a good way while just being new in the producing game. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,995
On 12/6/2022 at 6:46 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

the poor graphs being edged

what about being vertexed

Spoiler

sorry it's a maths joke

Edited by BenG
  • lol 1