Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

The Fame Popster 442
On 12/6/2022 at 1:23 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Dr Luke is why Unholy (and some of the biggest hits of the last few years) have smashed, Unholy has nothing to do with it.

Dr Luke didn't produce Unholy

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/6/2022 at 8:21 PM, monketsharona said:

I honestly don't think she has worked with a bad producer yet. All of RedOne, DJWS, Fernando Garibay, Mark Ronson and Bloodpop managed to add some classics to her discography. And we should be grateful for all of them  supporting her and helping her going through some shits at some times. 

The only one that need to be cancelled forever is Rob Fusari imo. 

Zedd is probably the one who didn't do that much honestly (he was kind of known for recycling beats) but the rest, yeah

• paws up 1

On 12/6/2022 at 1:23 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Dr Luke is why Unholy (and some of the biggest hits of the last few years) have smashed, Unholy has nothing to do with it.

Unholy has a very similar dark-pop, mid-tempo sound that has not been on the charts or popular for a while. People LOVED  it and were hungry for more dark and religiously themed pop music, and Bloody Mary was sitting there waiting for her moment. Wednesday proved to be the perfect vehicle to deliver it to people, but the reason it's connecting and people are streaming is because Unholy paved the way. 

Edited by thehanyo

The Fame Popster 442
On 12/6/2022 at 1:27 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Zedd is probably the one who didn't do that much honestly (he was kind of known for recycling beats) but the rest, yeah

I feel like her and Zedd had untapped potential, and a lot of scrapped/Act II material that would've panned out. G.U.Y stomps.

There's also so much left unknown about her work with Boys Noize before BloodPop became the main producer on Chromatica. The Free Woman demo says a lot about where the album was headed.

The Fame Popster 442
On 12/6/2022 at 1:30 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Just as he didn't write and produce Don't Start Now (and I suspect FN as a whole as well), all for years later for the truth to come out?

This is your own conspiracy.

A Popster Is Born 10,693
On 12/6/2022 at 7:33 PM, radio said:

I feel like her and Zedd had untapped potential, and a lot of scrapped/Act II material that would've panned out. G.U.Y stomps.

There's also so much left unknown about her work with Boys Noize before BloodPop became the main producer on Chromatica. The Free Woman demo says a lot about where the album was headed.

Boys Noize is definitely someone I'd love her to dig the potential on an album as a producer this time. He's very talented.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,425
On 12/6/2022 at 7:35 PM, Fame Romance said:

Not Rihanna having 3 albums in the 300k range daily :dead:

Talk That Talk and her first 2, which haven't reached 1B 

Makes us feel less bad about ARTPOP and Joanne numbers :billie:

how tf can TTT be below the 300k when it has We Found Love? :rip: are the rest of the songs getting 10 streams each?