Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 12/6/2022 at 3:57 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I remember staying up until 6:00 A.M. to watch Stupid Love MV. I was really scared because of how bad that second teaser was. Also remember some GGD member who saw the video earlier telling everyone the video as disappointing but that she danced a lot. Turns out they were right. Thankfully ROM and 911 made up for it. 

I actually found the second teaser to be disappointing as well but the finished video always made me think of being happy and thankful I was alive. Such a rough period for me.

• hugs 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,882
On 12/6/2022 at 2:59 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I actually found the second teaser to be disappointing as well but the finished video always made me think of being happy and thankful I was alive. Such a rough period for me.

Stupid Love MV has a lot of heart I'll say that. It could've been great if the editing took the campy and cute aesthetics to the maximum. But the filming and editing is botched, it is so amateur: they said «have fun with us» but the director/editors heard «make fun of us». :icant:

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • paws up 3
  • lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,882
On 12/6/2022 at 3:02 PM, chartgaga said:

I think I could actually process SL song but the video, a huge no, felt like a parody of Gaga

Stupid Love Music Video: Lady Gaga Rocks in Her New Trippy Song (Watch  Video) | 🎥 LatestLY

It's insane to me that they thought this was an acceptable return to dance music after 7 years. Really fumbled the bag. Maybe the dog made some points. :icant: 

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

Popstanne 7,881

Uggghhh honestly pre-SL was so much fun

The random tweets by Gaga

And most of all the speculations about LG6. I remember when someone on ATRL leaked that LG6 would have collabs with Ariana and Blackpink wayyy back in December 2019

I'm pretty sure nobody believed them lmao

• paws up 3

I actually like the idea they had for the SL video. It’s also nice to see Gaga dancing and having fun. But there was something SO off with the editing. It’s probably because of the whole #ShotOniPhone thing but the quality of this mv is terrible 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,882
On 12/6/2022 at 3:17 PM, CherryPie said:

I actually like the idea they had for the SL video. It’s also nice to see Gaga dancing and having fun. But there was something SO off with the editing. It’s probably because of the whole #ShotOniPhone thing but the quality of this mv is terrible 

Yep the editing is atrocious, there really is no excuse. 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/6/2022 at 4:17 PM, JennyWayne said:

Uggghhh honestly pre-SL was so much fun

The random tweets by Gaga

And most of all the speculations about LG6. I remember when someone on ATRL leaked that LG6 would have collabs with Ariana and Blackpink wayyy back in December 2019

I'm pretty sure nobody believed them lmao

I believed Ariana, but I was like no way BP is there

A Popster Is Born 11,911

I loved SL video on first watch. Seeing Gaga dance so good again, the outfits, the desert, etc. It was still FAR from her best videos but to me it was a huge step up from Joanne videos (which wasnt too hard to achieve anyway).

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,833
On 12/6/2022 at 4:19 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I still have nightmares with the sliding crystal shards :bebe:

• hugs 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,020
x3
On 12/6/2022 at 4:19 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Actually there is one excuse. They wanted the quality of editing (and music video) to match with the quality of the 

Screenshot_2022-09-13-21-26-06-735_com_m 

Edited by little legend
  • lol 6

Popster for Sale 44,882
On 12/6/2022 at 3:24 PM, danwasd said:

I still have nightmares with the sliding crystal shards :bebe:

It must've been so hard for you to see that after spending months in the studio perfecting the chorus vocals :bebe:

danwasd

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 23,244
On 12/6/2022 at 5:15 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Tiktok video is now 1,1M so it’s still doing very good 

@Ms I am a local @Gypsy Life

100k in 15 hours. Not bad for her standards :applause:

This site https://tokchart.com/ can track exact numbers beyond the 1M every 24hrs and they started detecting the sound today, so we should still get accurate numbers every day 

• paws up 13
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 2