Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 12/6/2022 at 3:42 PM, BloodyOreo said:

yep and then she decided to leak the title of the song as well :icant:

I'm actually thankfull for the crumbs but I think LG7 news will take us by surprise at least I hope so because waiting for SL to be announced for a month after it leaking was awfull

It was on Halloween, right? She posted a picture with the title on her iPod?

Popster for Sale 44,864
On 12/6/2022 at 2:42 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Well, if we take into account how Future Nostalgia and Renaissance leaked, then yeah,  a lead single leasing a month prior the release is not that bad.

:icant:

Honeslty I don’t remember the cover leaking. I remember the sticker with tracklist yeah. 

Anyway, her being silent on social media about any possible recordings, for me personally, is not an indicator of any kind - that she’s actually recording or not recording. I don’t believe it has a significant impact on possible leaks. 

True. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,864
On 12/6/2022 at 2:43 PM, Arturo said:

Is the update really that late? I woke up at 6:30 am today. Last time it was like 11 am and there was still no update

it's almost 3 hours late, the artist like 4 hours late since it usually comes earlier 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,006
x3
On 12/6/2022 at 3:42 PM, Stats4LG said:

Remember when everyone said Stupid Love was recorded in 2011 and became a BTW reject  :icant:

And it should have stayed as a reject :traumatica:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,864

I remember staying up until 6:00 A.M. to watch Stupid Love MV. I was really scared because of how bad that second teaser was. Also remember some GGD member who saw the video earlier telling everyone the video as disappointing but that she danced a lot. Turns out they were right. Thankfully ROM and 911 made up for it. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,061
On 12/6/2022 at 9:42 AM, BloodyOreo said:

yep and then she decided to leak the title of the song as well :icant:

I'm actually thankfull for the crumbs but I think LG7 news will take us by surprise at least I hope so because waiting for SL to be announced for a month after it leaking was awfull

The fact that monsters were screaming “STUPID LOVE” at that Enigma show she did in Miami :billie: