Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 29,020
x3
On 12/6/2022 at 2:39 PM, corvus albus said:

レディー・ガガチャート急上昇中

ラマ『ウェンズデー』超ヒット

ェンズデーのダンスシーンがバス 

:applause:

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 12/6/2022 at 1:17 PM, JustJames said:

What? Bloody Mary hasn't been sent to Radio anywhere but FRA, so why are you expecting to hear it on UK Radio at all? If it it was going to happen, it would've happened IMO (her non-WW singles seem to be pushed exclusively in FRA / ITA + FRA simultaneously).

Invaluable how? You've seen the financials and know how much Gaga is raking in from those streaming pennies out of Brazil? I'm by no means saying an artist like Gaga should be ignoring entire Continents for over a decade, but be real. If she is healthy enough to travel there, and LiveNation can turn a profit off the trip, she'll return... streaming stability, certifications, etc., have literally nothing to do with it.

Literally LatAm has been invaluable to Gaga’s success in lots of ways - :katy_pie: certain fans were having meltdowns in here about her not going to Jimmy Kimmel to promote chromatica when she had 3 songs on TTH… well if those stans want streams pushing,  LatAm can clearly do that, especially seeing as they gave 12-15n of chromatica first day :elmo:

LG7 isn’t on the table like at all :rip: this is just her first song from her old album to hit  Gen Z there’s no harm checking if countries are organically picking it up on radio … who cares about artist it’s clicking with people let’s see how far it goes :shakes:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Popster for Sale 44,882
On 12/6/2022 at 2:06 PM, Doncho said:

Satellite Awards nominations delayed to thrusday :disappointed:

DeLayedy Gaga's impact :giveup:

Probably also the reason why the charts don't update when she's charting :giveup:

• lol 8

Popster for Sale 41,924
On 12/6/2022 at 2:08 PM, BloodyOreo said:

DeLayedy Gaga's impact :giveup:

Probably also the reason why the charts don't update when she's charting :giveup:

When she's OUT-OUT for both :giveup:

Such powerful impact even without being present :giveup:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,882
On 12/6/2022 at 2:06 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Literally LatAm has been invaluable to Gaga’s success in lots of ways - :katy_pie: certain fans were having meltdowns in here about her not going to Jimmy Kimmel to promote chromatica when she had 3 songs on TTH… well if those stans want streams pushing,  LatAm can clearly do that, especially seeing as they gave 12-15n of chromatica first day :elmo:

LG7 isn’t on the table like at all :rip: this is just her first song from her old album to hit  Gen Z there’s no harm checking if countries are organically picking it up on radio … who cares about artist it’s clicking with people let’s see how far it goes :shakes:

LG7 not being on the table at all seems like the consensus for everyone but lemme have my tinfoil hat moment for a bit... what if she's been recording LG7 but no one knows about it, not even insiders, because they are trying to avoid Stupid Love/Chromatica leak disasters, and the best way is not even teasing that she's recording the album. Either way I think she will be more tight-lipped about LG7 than she was about any project before to avoid leaks. 

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 12/6/2022 at 3:26 PM, BloodyOreo said:

LG7 not being on the table at all seems like the consensus for everyone but lemme have my tinfoil hat moment for a bit... what if she's been recording LG7 but no one knows about it, not even insiders, because they are trying to avoid Stupid Love/Chromatica leak disasters, and the best way is not even teasing that she's recording the album. Either way I think she will be more tight-lipped about LG7 than she was about any project before to avoid leaks. 

Meh, we got a couple of studio pics from her during Chromatica creation but no leaks up until January with Free Woman and Stupid Love (a month before the lead single release). It was mostly due to the fact that they shared songs between collaborators. They kept it under the wraps with much success honestly and we knew what she wanted us to know (minus the two leaks obviously). I still remember how the whole of Joanne leaked weekes in advance. 

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/6/2022 at 3:33 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Meh, we got a couple of studio pics from her during Chromatica creation but no leaks up until January with Free Woman and Stupid Love (a month before the lead single release). It was mostly due to the fact that they shared songs between collaborators. They kept it under the wraps with much success honestly and we knew what she wanted us to know (minus the two leaks obviously). I still remember how the whole of Joanne leaked weekes in advance. 

it leaked a week before release: due to Belgian store putting it on sales that day

Chromatica also got leaked a week before

Popster for Sale 44,882
On 12/6/2022 at 2:33 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Not you saying a month before the lead single release as if that's good :banana:

Her lead single, album cover and tracklist all leaked weeks in advance, even if some of it had to do with the album being delayed I'm sure she'll be extra carefull this time. I wonder if Stupid Love would've leaked if we didn't know the title of the song months in advance because of her ig post. 

Edited by BloodyOreo

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 12/6/2022 at 3:35 PM, chartgaga said:

it leaked a week before release: due to Belgian store putting it on sales that day

Chromatica also got leaked a week before

I listened to the samples 13 days before the actual release. I had no access to Chromatica leaks, but I didn’t try to get one to be fair. 

Popster for Sale 44,882
On 12/6/2022 at 2:38 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I listened to the samples 13 days before the actual release. 

What the hell does Renaissance have to do with this? :whatga:

Spoiler

jk :icant:

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,882
On 12/6/2022 at 2:40 PM, Hurem said:

Didn’t a snippet of Stupid Love leak back in October of 2019? We just didn’t know what it was back then.

yep and then she decided to leak the title of the song as well :icant:

I'm actually thankfull for the crumbs but I think LG7 news will take us by surprise at least I hope so because waiting for SL to be announced for a month after it leaking was awfull

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 12/6/2022 at 3:37 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Not you saying a month before the lead single release as if that's good :banana:

Her lead single, album cover and tracklist all leaked weeks in advance, I'm sure she'll be extra carefull this time. 

Well, if we take into account how Future Nostalgia and Renaissance leaked, then yeah,  a lead single leasing a month prior the release is not that bad.

:icant:

Honeslty I don’t remember the cover leaking. I remember the sticker with tracklist yeah. 

Anyway, her being silent on social media about any possible recordings, for me personally, is not an indicator of any kind - that she’s actually recording or not recording. I don’t believe it has a significant impact on possible leaks.