Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/6/2022 at 6:25 AM, Fame Romance said:

Teenage Dream OUT of the BB200 :oprah:

On 12/6/2022 at 6:27 AM, chartgaga said:

STREAM THE FAME MONSTER

BB200:

#176. The Fame (-26)

291 weeks

On 12/6/2022 at 6:29 AM, PanPikus said:

Quismoise albums pushed her out it seems 

Can we overtake :dean_scream:

On 12/6/2022 at 6:23 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

UK radio is not touching Gaga atm, i dont think we're like other european markets that give her old hits daily plays. Paparazzi gets weekly spins from HeartFM and maybe JD/ROM some weekend play.

HMH, like MR and ARUTW is not what they like to playlist here :bigbird:

With Xmas songs literally clogging the stations, so it might have to wait til January before they start playing - i'l keep my eye on the big stations :prideheart:

They won't play it unless it becomes a single.

A Popster Is Born 11,916
On 12/6/2022 at 9:33 AM, little legend said:

Illuminati satan Gaga is back:giveup:

We are back in 2011:giveup:

A new smash repeak era with Bloody Mary is upon us:giveup: 

I have seen these type of comments on YT as well. Do these people really not realize they look ridiculous? :mess:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/6/2022 at 2:56 PM, Doncho said:

I have seen these type of comments on YT as well. Do these people really not realize they look ridiculous? :mess:

They are like nicki fans, they can't see the light when their head is far up the a** of their favs :icant:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 333
On 12/6/2022 at 4:23 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

With Xmas songs literally clogging the stations, so it might have to wait til January before they start playing - i'l keep my eye on the big stations :prideheart:

What? Bloody Mary hasn't been sent to Radio anywhere but FRA, so why are you expecting to hear it on UK Radio at all? If it it was going to happen, it would've happened IMO (her non-WW singles seem to be pushed exclusively in FRA / ITA + FRA simultaneously).

This is why we can't have nice things. This base constantly qualify Gaga's success with "female," "solo," etc. - by sending Bloody Mary to Radio in FRA, those same "fans" will laugh at its performance on Charts in other markets, and demand a more recent solo hit even if it does do well.

Bloody Mary's resurgence should be used by her team to help inform the LG7 strategy and left at that. They've already done great at pushing the song further without crossing the line into "legacy artist" behavior.

On 12/6/2022 at 4:48 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

FN/plastic hearts were female pop eras that saw their best certifications and best streaming stability from their visit to LatAM.. their support for' PopGa' in streaming era has been invaluable and should be acknowledged by InterFad

Invaluable how? You've seen the financials and know how much Gaga is raking in from those streaming pennies out of Brazil? I'm by no means saying an artist like Gaga should be ignoring entire Continents for over a decade, but be real. If she is healthy enough to travel there, and LiveNation can turn a profit off the trip, she'll return... streaming stability, certifications, etc., have literally nothing to do with it.

Popster to Popster 3,205
On 12/6/2022 at 8:17 AM, JustJames said:

What? Bloody Mary hasn't been sent to Radio anywhere but FRA, so why are you expecting to hear it on UK Radio at all? If it it was going to happen, it would've happened IMO (her non-WW singles seem to be pushed exclusively in FRA / ITA + FRA simultaneously).

This is why we can't have nice things. This base constantly qualify Gaga's success with "female," "solo," etc. - by sending Bloody Mary to Radio in FRA, those same "fans" will laugh at its performance on Charts in other markets, and demand a more recent solo hit even if it does do well.

Bloody Mary's resurgence should be used by her team to help inform the LG7 strategy and left at that. They've already done great at pushing the song further without crossing the line into "legacy artist" behavior.

Invaluable how? You've seen the financials and know how much Gaga is raking in from those streaming pennies out of Brazil? I'm by no means saying an artist like Gaga should be ignoring entire Continents for over a decade, but be real. If she is healthy enough to travel there, and LiveNation can turn a profit off the trip, she'll return... streaming stability, certifications, etc., have literally nothing to do with it.

Sis.....

Cute Cat GIF

• lol 3