Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 30,425
On 12/5/2022 at 9:36 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

They're just waiting to certify it alongside Shallow for the first female act with FOUR diamond singles, surpassing boatmate Katy with three. Per the voices in my head

This makes a lot of sense

Spoiler

So its not happening :nickiha:

• lol 6

Popstanne 8,018
On 12/5/2022 at 10:08 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Surpassed 80M! (Probably AP)

NFL version at 75M

The Youtube algorithm will always fascinate me. The bottom one was BY FAR the most popular one for years (it was at 50M in like 2019 already, meanwhile the top one was stuck at like 17M) but since 2020ish the algorithm seems to favor the top one and the bottom one hardly gets any views nowadays

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 11,943
On 12/5/2022 at 6:20 PM, JennyWayne said:

The Youtube algorithm will always fascinate me. The bottom one was BY FAR the most popular one for years (it was at 50M in like 2019 already, meanwhile the top one was stuck at like 17M) but since 2020ish the algorithm seems to favor the top one and the bottom one hardly gets any views nowadays

Oh yessss I was so mad at that. But at least one of the videos will reach 100M in the near future

• paws up 1

Popstanne 8,018
On 12/5/2022 at 10:20 PM, JennyWayne said:

Like if I search for ''Lady Gaga Super Bowl'' on YouTube on incognito mode the one on Gaga's channel is the first results, but the NFL upload is only the 7th result

Popster to Popster 3,245
On 12/5/2022 at 4:20 PM, JennyWayne said:

Gaga sound mixed her version. Sounds WAY better.  Also the NFL one has a commercial right in the middle and gagas doesn't. I've always listened on Gaga's page. :oops:

• paws up 1

On 12/5/2022 at 5:20 PM, JennyWayne said:

I noticed this too. I think since Chromatica, Gaga's version started getting more views.

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 12/6/2022 at 2:50 AM, JennyWayne said:

The bottom one was BY FAR the most popular one for years , meanwhile the top one was stuck but since 2020ish the algorithm seems to favor the top one and the bottom one hardly gets any

Are we talking about YouTube or something else? :gaycat:

• shook 1
  • lol 6