Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 14,856
On 12/5/2022 at 8:27 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Trying to figure out what other BTW tracks Gen Z are gravitating to because some tracks are head scratchers

TEOG - hasn't had a repeak or highest daily for 2022 since BM went viral. Is it because it's not as edgy/blasphemous?

BTW (S) - this is sonically edgy or at least shares the same synths as Judas, but it also hasn't risen much.

Or is it also because Gen Z already knows these are Gaga songs and they're trying to discover the deep cuts instead?

I asked quite a similar question yesterday and the answer I got was that BM was promoting the album as a whole and no any BTW song specially

On 12/6/2022 at 12:27 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

Trying to figure out what other BTW tracks Gen Z are gravitating to because some tracks are head scratchers

TEOG - hasn't had a repeak or highest daily for 2022 since BM went viral. Is it because it's not as edgy/blasphemous?

BTW (S) - this is sonically edgy or at least shares the same synths as Judas, but it also hasn't risen much.

Or is it also because Gen Z already knows these are Gaga songs and they're trying to discover the deep cuts instead?

probably this since singles TEOG, BTW and Y&I numbers weren't impacted in any good way.

• paws up 1

On 12/5/2022 at 3:28 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Hopefully this leads to other TV shows adapting Gaga music as well. I know Bad Romance was used in 2 shows this year alone. I would love to hear Judas used in a mainstream show someday :giveup:

• paws up 1

On 12/5/2022 at 3:30 PM, danwasd said:

BM was promoting the album as a whole and no any BTW song specially

a lot of tracks got new peaks though, and Judas was stalling and gained more streams (for now at least).

On 12/5/2022 at 3:30 PM, zoldyck said:

probably this since singles TEOG, BTW and Y&I numbers weren't impacted in any good way.

It would be interesting to observe in the next days if it will hold true, but for now this is my better guess as well.

Popster to Popster 2,978
On 12/5/2022 at 7:20 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Then you're definitely not a swiftie :awkney:

In fact, I'm above all a fan of Gaga, I practically only listen to her. Taylor is different but also very similar to Gaga and they are two women who have been brought down several times by a sick, corrupt and misogynistic music industry 

A Popster Is Born 16,381
On 12/5/2022 at 8:32 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

a lot of tracks got new peaks though, and Judas was stalling and gained more streams (for now at least).

It would be interesting to observe in the next days if it will hold true, but for now this is my better guess as well.

well most of tracks needed way less to get new peak. Other than GH/Judas which have trend on their own, BTW boost was the biggest, then we have BJAF which is right after BM, then TEOG

Difference from this and last Saturday

1. Bloody Mary    2.135.716
  2. Judas    169.169
  3. Government Hooker    49.294
  4. Born This Way    33.027
  5. Black Jesus + Amen Fashion    23.161
  6. The Edge Of Glory    22.661
  7. Scheiße     20.685
  8. Marry The Night    20.234
  9. Americano     18.195
  10. Heavy Metal Lover    16.220
  11. Bad Kids    15.878