Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/5/2022 at 9:33 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Who is Dua and Doja next to the great Lady Gaga? These two Dr. Luke puppets are nothing and would never be outstreaming her if Gaga's team did their job, which is to introduce her to new generations through more activity on her streaming platforms and social media.

Artistry aside, they just had the two of the three biggest eras on pop radio since TF/TD/1989. I guess I could add Olivia Rodrigo in there to say Gaga is outstreaming the 3 artists with the biggest pop eras of the 2020’s

It’s just so impressive for someone who debuted in the digital era, regardless of how superior Gaga is artistically.

Popster to Popster 2,930
On 12/5/2022 at 6:23 PM, Arturo said:

:rip: He’s one of if not the biggest artist in the world right now. What does he get from pretending Gaga is his fave? He’s mentioned her multiple times and has such genuine appreciation for her. He even stayed for her show this year when he could have been in the next city. Let’s not go there.

But when ever it's all theater to get support in the Anglo-Saxon world, he's using Gaga

On 12/5/2022 at 10:36 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I think the support in the Anglo-Saxon/European world

He can easily get any Collab he wants without buying their merch or attending their tour, Gaga isn't the only relevant artist in Anglo-Saxon/European. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

On 12/5/2022 at 9:39 AM, ReadyGaga said:

But when ever it's all theater to get support in the Anglo-Saxon world, he's using Gaga

He’s bigger than Gaga in the US though. So now what?

He was the #1 Billboard Artist of 2022. Using US data only.

Popster to Popster 2,930
On 12/5/2022 at 6:39 PM, zoldyck said:

He can easily get any Collab he wants without buying their merch or attending their tour, Gaga isn't the only relevant artist in Anglo-Saxon/European. 

but  She has a fan base that is easily enchanted and used, once upon a time LMs weren't like that, now they are

On 12/5/2022 at 9:41 AM, ReadyGaga said:

I mean ... 

"Y solo mírame con esos ojito' lindo'

Que con eso yo estoy bien

Hoy he vuelto a nacer" 

sad lady gaga GIF

Hmm i wonder what other artist has described someone’s eyes in a song to explain how that person made them feel

sad lady gaga GIF

siri play Brown Eyes by Lady Gaga

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 2,930
On 12/5/2022 at 6:39 PM, zoldyck said:

Honestly I'm not envious of BB's success because Gaga with her peaks had just as much, but there are many other artists (I suppose also in the Latin world) who deserve BB's success 

Popster to Popster 2,930
On 12/5/2022 at 6:43 PM, Arturo said:

Hmm i wonder what other artist has described someone’s eyes in a song to explain how that person made them feel

sad lady gaga GIF

siri play Brown Eyes by Lady Gaga

"You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye " 

And 

"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine"

A Popster Is Born 17,936
On 12/5/2022 at 2:41 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I mean ... 

"Y solo mírame con esos ojito' lindo'

Que con eso yo estoy bien

Hoy he vuelto a nacer" 

sad lady gaga GIF

WHAT A GOOD SONG monica-monicadenise.gif

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 12/5/2022 at 5:44 PM, Fame Romance said:

Gaga is charting 3 songs on this week's France Singles Chart for the first time since Chromatica release:

#151 Hold My Hand

#192 Shallow

#196 Bloody Mary 

2022, 2018, and 2011

‘Mary’  will debut in Switzerland next week - just as 2022’s HMH departs spending 30 weeks there and beating MR and becoming her third longest charting streaming era single.

a remembered  discography in Europe :applause:

• paws up 4
  • love 1

On 12/5/2022 at 10:42 PM, ReadyGaga said:

but  She has a fan base that is easily enchanted and used, once upon a time LMs weren't like that, now they are

Girl its 2022 not 2011, how are LM helping Bree Runway or Rina Sawayama.

• lol 9