Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

The Fame Popster 266
On 12/5/2022 at 12:10 PM, ReadyGaga said:

I don't know many Latino people so you're right I don't know how famous him is but in my country he's literally unknown as well as in the rest of the world

You make no sense

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

On 12/5/2022 at 9:12 AM, ReadyGaga said:

The thing that annoys me about Bad Bunny is that he so blatantly pretends to be a Little Monster, there's probably a reason why Gaga didn't recognize him.

:rip: He’s one of if not the biggest artist in the world right now. What does he get from pretending Gaga is his fave? He’s mentioned her multiple times and has such genuine appreciation for her. He even stayed for her show this year when he could have been in the next city. Let’s not go there.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 9
  • lol 1

The fact that Bad Bunny and Olivia Rodrigo have said Gaga is their fave artist/performer is huge. Gaga shaped the current generation. Even if Gaga was a flop on streaming now (which she is far from) her impact would be felt in current artists’ music and videos. Good thing Gaga is still able to keep up with the ‘20’s girls. She’s currently outstreaming Dua Lipa and Doja like how insane is that.

• paws up 14

On 12/5/2022 at 9:25 AM, Fame Romance said:

#30 artist (Beyoncé): 47.7M

Coming for top 30 tomorrow 

nn theres this annoying music TikToker who has said some shady things towards Gaga in the past. He’s doing a rank of the Top 30 most listened to artists on Spotify which he started a while ago, i think the series is still ongoing.

When she hits Top 30 let’s spam his video asking for a Gaga vid.:enigma:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850

A proof how swifties are listening to Taylor Swift extensively

25 Nov 2022 — 2 Dec 2022

RANK ARTIST LISTENERS SCROBBLES
1   Avatar for Taylor Swift Taylor Swift 512,881 14,522,284
2   Avatar for The Weeknd The Weeknd 460,448 3,738,788
3   Avatar for Drake Drake 406,557 3,821,621
4   Avatar for Kanye West Kanye West 403,346 3,313,891
5   Avatar for Kendrick Lamar Kendrick Lamar 367,880 2,516,068

:dead:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • lol 4

On 12/5/2022 at 2:26 PM, Arturo said:

The fact that Bad Bunny and Olivia Rodrigo have said Gaga is their fave artist/performer is huge. Gaga shaped the current generation. Even if Gaga was a flop on streaming now (which she is far from) her impact would be felt in current artists’ music and videos. Good thing Gaga is still able to keep up with the ‘20’s girls. She’s currently outstreaming Dua Lipa and Doja like how insane is that.

Who is Dua and Doja next to the great Lady Gaga? These two Dr. Luke puppets are nothing and would never be outstreaming her if Gaga's team did their job, which is to introduce her to new generations through more activity on her streaming platforms and social media.

Popster to Popster 2,962
On 12/5/2022 at 6:13 PM, zoldyck said:

Please as much as I love Gaga,  he literally has nothing to gain by pretending to be a Little Monster

I think the support in the Anglo-Saxon/European world

• lol 1