Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

The Fame Popster 442

I'd say Billboard is actually pretty consistent with their recurrent/re-entry rules? It's not a case by case basis, that would defeat the point of an objective chart :rip:

Also, I'm surprised they haven't thrown BM a discount on iTunes. It would easily climb

A Popster Is Born 16,838

It's annoying how Beyonce's total is within reach but Gaga just can't surpass it any sooner because Bey still has Act 2&3 to release while crickets for Gaga aside from her catalogue's resurgence :nicki_scream:

Popster for Sale 57,284
On 12/5/2022 at 6:05 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Bots and fraudulent stream purchases are doing their job :applause:

Girl :icant:

You clearly haven't been around many Latin people lately, everyone's OBSESSED with him

+ he's smashing in the US

He's probably the biggest Latin act ever after Shakira, and even her didn't have such a big peak in Spanish-speaking countries

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 2,930
On 12/5/2022 at 6:08 PM, Fame Romance said:

Girl :icant:

You clearly haven't been around many Latin people lately, everyone's OBSESSED with him

+ he's smashing in the US

He's probably the biggest Latin act ever after Shakira, and even her didn't have such a big peak in Spanish-speaking countries

I don't know many Latino people so you're right I don't know how famous him is but in my country he's literally unknown as well as in the rest of the world

• lol 1

On 12/5/2022 at 10:12 PM, ReadyGaga said:

The thing that annoys me about Bad Bunny is that he so blatantly pretends to be a Little Monster, there's probably a reason why Gaga didn't recognize him.

Please as much as I love Gaga,  he literally has nothing to gain by pretending to be a Little Monster

• thanks 12
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838

The common sad thing about Bad Bunny and Taylor is that i find both their 2020 Music MID.. like for real, i'm a melody svcker but the tunes i heard are just bland :icant:

Congrats to them for securing their base tho..

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 12/6/2022 at 1:12 AM, ReadyGaga said:

The thing that annoys me about Bad Bunny is that he so blatantly pretends to be a Little Monster, there's probably a reason why Gaga didn't recognize him.

Are you a swiftie or somethng?? :icant:

Cause swifties current enemy are the bad bunny stans :icant:

• lol 2