Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 3,407
On 12/4/2022 at 11:46 PM, BloodyOreo said:

does anyone what happened to Heather by Conan Gray? the song is huge and has been lingering on spotify's top 200 for years but it just leaped to #18 (+79:dead:

Because of the lyric “I still remember the third of December” :ew:

• shook 1
  • lol 2

Popster This Way 873
On 12/4/2022 at 10:46 PM, BloodyOreo said:

does anyone what happened to Heather by Conan Gray? the song is huge and has been lingering on spotify's top 200 for years but it just leaped to #18 (+79:dead:

Apparently it was Heather Day yesterday 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 2,994
On 12/4/2022 at 5:42 PM, Arturo said:

I think label push depends on what else there priority is.

What big singles/projects does Interscope have right now? Only I Ain’t Worried comes to mind.

Hoping we get an announcement and some nice promo for the Chromatica Ball Live film this month. Wasn't that the rumor? :lesson:

Popster for Sale 44,323
On 12/4/2022 at 10:50 PM, Stargazer said:

Because of the lyric “I still remember the third of December” :ew:

On 12/4/2022 at 10:50 PM, Pedro98 said:

Apparently it was Heather Day yesterday 

another August mess then :dead: 

• lol 3

I think it would be very wise for her team to give it single treatment for multiple reasons. This is not going to be just another hit but it has potential to be down right classic if things took off. 

- Unarguably, Halloween boost every year

- This is heavily associated with Wednesday series, that series is quite successful and getting sequels is inevitable

- This is also heavily associated with Wednesday character, a character from franchise than spun multiple takes/spin-offs

- This is showing signs in countries where Western artists struggle greatly. 

- It also has chance to take off on new Year parties. Joining her other classic like JD, PF, and BR.  

I honestly hope her team tries to get the right playlisting, but if its beyond their power then I am already very happy with resurgence of this classic. 

• paws up 9
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 2
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,323
On 12/4/2022 at 11:18 PM, zoldyck said:

I think it would be very wise for her team to give it single treatment for multiple reasons. This is not going to be just another hit but it has potential to be down right classic if things took off. 

- This is heavily associated with Wednesday series, that series is quite successful and getting sequels is inevitable

- This is also heavily associated with Wednesday character, a character from franchise than spun multiple takes/spin-offs

- It also has chance to take off on new Year parties. Joining her other classic like JD, PF, and BR.  

I honestly hope her team tries to get the right playlisting, but if its beyond their power then I am already very happy with resurgence of this classic. 

Oh you just reminded me of New Year's boost

This year it's going to be something else I fear :giveup:

• paws up 1

On 12/5/2022 at 4:21 AM, BloodyOreo said:

Oh you just reminded me of New Year's boost

This year it's going to be something else I fear :giveup:

Oh yes with spikes of streams on PF and JD already, the new year is gonna be good

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 12/5/2022 at 12:18 AM, zoldyck said:

That said power is $$$. 

The question is if they will be willing to use that power. 

Popstanne 9,417
On 12/4/2022 at 8:18 PM, zoldyck said:

+ It's a way to keep her relevant music-wise during the Joker era

• thanks 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,752

It would also be interesting if her team can re-release the song or make it elegible for the next Grammys somehow (maybe a sped up official remix?). Since she will probably not have any new material until Joker soundtrack. But I know I am asking for too much :disappointed:

Edited by Doncho
  • paws up 2

On 12/5/2022 at 1:45 AM, Shor said:

Not Bloody Mary making me, a longtime lurker, finally join this forum

her power   

Hi sistren:whatga: 

You can finally stop stalking me and sending screenshots of my posts!

20221204_184416.gif

Popa911 arabian era coming

Edited by ARTPOP
  • lol 1