Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

The Fame Popster 442

Also - I'm not familiar with the exact numbers but Raye's TikTok hit "Escapism" got added to TTH last week and it's only sitting around the Top 90. I don't think it had much presence in the US, only in the UK.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,964

TTH only becomes a possibility if it starts getting Hot Hits adds (and if her team pushes for it).

I wouldn't count on it too much though. Die for You and Mockingbird aren't on TTH. In fact, they aren't on a single Hot Hits playlist either.

• paws up 4
  • sad 7

On 12/4/2022 at 10:25 PM, radio said:

Do we know if there was any decline before May 1st for Play Date?

No, I don't think so, it was rising in streams everyday, it entered on a Sunday, so it was growing throughout the week until the day it got added to TTH.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 442

The only difference between songs like Bloody Mary/Play Date and Die For You or Mockingbird is that they were never actually official singles in any capacity. That's the only shred of hope for TTH.

Do we recall if Play Date was ever added to Hot Hits first or anything?

Edited by radio
  • paws up 1

Bloody Mary TikTok Update (24 hours)

TOTAL: 984.873 videos (+189.127)

Difference with yesterday's update: -21K videos*

*Stable, the rhythm of the trend was incredible, rising everyday, now it's stabilizing. We will have to keep a closer look the following days, but it's not a reason to meltdown as of now. I also added a 10K sound yesterday, so that affected negatively today's update.

Spoiler

Wednesday Trend: 850,5K videos (+168,3K) - around -10K compared to yesterday (stable)

Bloody Mary Official Uploads: 11.995 videos (+1.336)

Other audios with past trends and other Wednesday audios (Bayonnetta, etc.): = 122.378 videos (+19.491)

lady gaga GIF

• paws up 13
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

If there are any news about playlists, it will be this Friday. Mockingbird and Die For You not getting into playlists like Hot Hits and TTH... kind of makes me expect we won't see BM there. But, who knows at this point? It's also worth noting that Melanie's team treated Play Date like a single WW. Sent to radio, there were even plans on releasing a music video... They were serios about it. I know The Weeknd's song has been sent to radio in the US but I don't know about the rest of the world.

On 12/4/2022 at 9:47 PM, Ms I am a local said:

*Stable, the rhythm of the trend was incredible, rising everyday, now it's stabilizing. We will have to keep a closer look the following days, but it's not a reason to meltdown as of now. I also added a 10K sound yesterday, so that affected negatively today's update.

Reveal hidden contents

Wednesday Trend: 850,5K videos (+168,3K) - around -10K compared to yesterday (stable)

Other audios with past trends and other Wednesday audios (Bayonnetta, etc.): = 122.378 videos (+19.491)

lady gaga GIF

If it begins to stablioise at this number it’s still an insane amount of new videos in a 24h window :applause: 

Popstanne 9,936
On 12/4/2022 at 6:47 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Reveal hidden contents

lady gaga GIF

Do you know when Just Dance started to slow down?

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 12/4/2022 at 7:17 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Well well, we need to survive for 23 days. Let the countdown begin:

-23 days

23? 

21 HONEY

• paws up 2